Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

help help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
happy new year guys if your files have no user and pass to connect to your sql data base
how to add to connect ? thanks for response

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
muemu season 8 i cant find this

= "5.39.26.84";
'db_name'] = "MuOnline";
['db_user']= "sa";
['db_password'] = "thisismypassword";

i cant find that to connect to sql data base

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
i want to run my files offline mode but the problem is muemu s6 files doesn't have connection with sql date base
thats why i put this >>> '
db_name'] = "MuOnline";
['db_user']= "sa";

as a reference

Upvote 0
Reaction score
i want to run my files offline mode but the problem is muemu s6 files doesn't have connection with sql date base
thats why i put this >>> '
db_name'] = "MuOnline";
['db_user']= "sa";

as a reference

muemu dont need any DB conection configuration, just run it normaly... and it will work.

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
cant connect to data base what should i do i cant find
this user : sa
pass: 123456

in my server files to connect to sql i want to run this as offline mode to config and arrange

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Reaction score

cant connect to data base what should i do i cant find
this user : sa
pass: 123456

in my server files to connect to sql i want to run this as offline mode to config and arrange

english: this happend because you dont use obdc.bat to give permissions , and all executables can conected with db

español: me imagino que eres latino, lo que pasa es que no le has dado los permisos a los archivos para usar la base de datos, corre el odbc correspondiente a tu sistema 64/32bit.

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
english: this happend because you dont use obdc.bat to give permissions , and all executables can conected with db

español: me imagino que eres latino, lo que pasa es que no le has dado los permisos a los archivos para usar la base de datos, corre el odbc correspondiente a tu sistema 64/32bit.

sir what should i do can you give me a guide on how to use obdc.bat to give permissions thanks

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
you can find many guides here on forum, or videos in youtube, just take your time to try undertand.

U can use ODBC.reg from any files, just choose by your windows system 64/86bit and register this odbc file. If your files doesn't have this ODBC.reg check in any other files.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back