Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Help] Hosting game and web.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Helo. now few days loking for server to place files. Now lil bit stucked with choice. Chosing betwen OVH and LGHost. As fresh project opening, there will not be so mutch peoples in server. So whats better Cloud or dedicated server at start? Place for webhosting i guess i will pick at same place where game host.

And any good revievs about these two hostings?

ty for answers)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Helo. now few days loking for server to place files. Now lil bit stucked with choice. Chosing betwen OVH and LGHost. As fresh project opening, there will not be so mutch peoples in server. So whats better Cloud or dedicated server at start? Place for webhosting i guess i will pick at same place where game host.

And any good revievs about these two hostings?

ty for answers)
Try here . : hostingmuonline.com

Upvote 0
Reaction score
LGhost are also part of OVH, but well prepared for games and Mu, plus they have good antiddos.
I used to have dedi from OVH and VPS from LGhost and so i do now, i always prefer to work with LGhost, which i do for last 2 or 3 years..
I get the Cheap WebGaming host, so i believe i am more protected in this part and better for my quality server,
Then i used to get a normal CPU optimized VPS, but now i get Advanced Gaming host, with i7, ddr4 and NVMe disk..

Well my previews for the people i work with, is more like "sell out" but when i work with something i trust and its good then yeah, i promote them.
few cents

Upvote 0

cMu

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
OVH, don't go with LGHost. so bad support.

Upvote 0
Back