Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Help] ICGN S9 E2 Repack client crashed with old maps replaced

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I tried the replacement file what you provided here and the main thread of your work, just somehow didn't work either.

Then after I compared the old client and the new, I found that there is something differerent in these 'world' folders, not only 'world1','world2','world3','world4', 'world9' but also the others. Last, succeeded after doing so: all the 'world' folders must be deleted and copy the 'world' folders from old client for replacement.

May be there are changes also in other world folders conflicting with each others.

One more question: why the NPCs in devias are at the wrong location, same npc location as in the reskin devias? How to fix it?

Thx.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I tried the replacement file what you provided here and the main thread of your work, just somehow didn't work either.

Then after I compared the old client and the new, I found that there is something differerent in these 'world' folders, not only 'world1','world2','world3','world4', 'world9' but also the others. Last, succeeded after doing so: all the 'world' folders must be deleted and copy the 'world' folders from old client for replacement.

May be there are changes also in other world folders conflicting with each others.

One more question: why the NPCs in devias are at the wrong location, same npc location as in the reskin devias? How to fix it?

Thx.

Then your obvious doing something wrong here.

Go here and download the "More Updated Version": http://forum.ragezone.com/f197/release-multiserver-manager-pack-igcn-1150883/ Client & Server

and then download this pack: with a new fresh install of a client and server and there should be no issues. There not all in the same places cause the skin is modified.... So if your using the original maps you may need to edit the positions manually.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
That's the newer version I installed from there before, but thank you anyway. I fixed their positions without issues.

Upvote 0
Back