Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Help] IGC.EssentialTools

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have this error when i open Essential Tools
[1:35:23 PM] (SQL Worker) [Invalid object name 'MuOnline.dbo.MEMB_INFO'.] [SELECT memb___id FROM [MuOnline].dbo.MEMB_INFO ORDER BY memb___id ASC]
In config i have
MuOnlineDatabase = [mssql_db_Mu]
I think EssentialTools try to connect just to "MuOnline" db how can i change the database name in EssentialTools?
My host no accept just db name "MuOnline"
any solutions?

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Go to Essential Tools Folder, your need to find Config.ini

Username = (sql login ID) ; User to connect to the

DatabasePassword = (sql password) ; Password to connect to the

DatabaseAddress = (server IP) ; (local) if the SQL Server is in the same PC and

Port = 1433 ; TCP Port to use to connect to the SQL Server

MuOnlineDatabase = [MuOnline] ; Database name for main MuOnline database - add [ ] to the value if the database name contain numbers or special characters

Me_MuOnlineDatabase = [MuOnline] ; Database name for your Accounts (MEMB_INFO and MEMB_STAT tables) - add [ ] to the value if the database name contain numbers or special characters

EventsDatabase = [Events] ; Database name for Events database - add [ ] to the value if the database name contain numbers or special characters
RankingDatabase = [Ranking] ; Database name for Ranking database - add [ ] to the value if the database name contain numbers or special characters
BattleCoreDatabase = [BattleCore] ; Database name for BattleCore database - add [ ] to the value if the database name contain numbers or special characters

Make sure the Word in BOLD above is correct according to your server

Upvote 0
Back