Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Help] IGCN MuToolkit Silver Edition, ReadItemList error

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi guys I got this error when i use Igcn mutoolkit silver edition's shop editor, cashshop editor, eventbag editor etc. here are the screenshots i have taken

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hi guys I got this error when i use Igcn mutoolkit silver edition's shop editor, cashshop editor, eventbag editor etc. here are the screenshots i have taken

Cashshop Editor works for IGCN toolkit but you must use a Converter in order for it to function with IGCN files correctly. Which you can download here:

I have no idea what season your using but for BMD editor you can download and use these:

IGCN MuToolKit Silver depending on which files your using is mainly used for the CashShop Editor. But download this toolkit. I went ahead and also applied my English Translate for you.

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I have no idea what season your using but for BMD editor you can download and use these: [URL said:
https://www.sendspace.com/file/v7twuq[/URL]

I used your season 9 server files sir and Thank you I will try all of this.

Upvote 0
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I used your season 9 server files sir and Thank you I will try all of this.

Ahhh well if your using the latest files. All of these files will already be there. Just open the server manager>tools>
xtDR5TN - [Help] IGCN MuToolkit Silver Edition, ReadItemList error - RaGEZONE Forums

Directories for the tools are located in SMFeatures\ClientEditors & Server Tools.

Hope it helps!!

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Upvote 0
Back