• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Help] IGCN MuToolkit Silver Edition, ReadItemList error

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi guys I got this error when i use Igcn mutoolkit silver edition's shop editor, cashshop editor, eventbag editor etc. here are the screenshots i have taken

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hi guys I got this error when i use Igcn mutoolkit silver edition's shop editor, cashshop editor, eventbag editor etc. here are the screenshots i have taken

Cashshop Editor works for IGCN toolkit but you must use a Converter in order for it to function with IGCN files correctly. Which you can download here:

I have no idea what season your using but for BMD editor you can download and use these:

IGCN MuToolKit Silver depending on which files your using is mainly used for the CashShop Editor. But download this toolkit. I went ahead and also applied my English Translate for you.

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I have no idea what season your using but for BMD editor you can download and use these: [URL said:
https://www.sendspace.com/file/v7twuq[/URL]

I used your season 9 server files sir and Thank you I will try all of this.

Upvote 0
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I used your season 9 server files sir and Thank you I will try all of this.

Ahhh well if your using the latest files. All of these files will already be there. Just open the server manager>tools>
xtDR5TN - [Help] IGCN MuToolkit Silver Edition, ReadItemList error - RaGEZONE Forums

Directories for the tools are located in SMFeatures\ClientEditors & Server Tools.

Hope it helps!!

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Upvote 0
Back