Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Help] IGCN Xll - Edit item.bmd | add and edit items

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Has anyone managed to edit or add items on IGCN server 12 season available?
I've been trying for a few days but the item.bmd file just gets corrupted, if anyone knows please share it!

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Making two threads for the same issue was pointless.

Here is the editor:
Here is the BMD decrypter:

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Making two threads for the same issue was pointless.

Here is the editor:
Here is the BMD decrypter:
When I open the item.bmd file for item.txt it comes like this, it's missing many items in item.txt and it's all a mess, could you help me? item.txt is from season 12 igcn

ZjqMeR1 - [Help] IGCN Xll - Edit item.bmd | add and edit items - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Upvote 0
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
When I open the item.bmd file for item.txt it comes like this, it's missing many items in item.txt and it's all a mess, could you help me? item.txt is from season 12 igcn

ZjqMeR1 - [Help] IGCN Xll - Edit item.bmd | add and edit items - RaGEZONE Forums

Why are you not using the BMD editor? BMD Decrypter is like for credit.bmd and things in that category. Item_eng.bmd <<< Data/Local/ENG is the file you need to edit. with BMD editor.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Why are you not using the BMD editor? BMD Decrypter is like for credit.bmd and things in that category. Item_eng.bmd <<< Data/Local/ENG is the file you need to edit. with BMD editor.

in the client of my mu there is no such folder eng, but still the item_eng.bmd file opens the same way as the other, the other way to add or add item?

Upvote 0
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Your telling me that a folder name ENG is not located in data/local/? Really? cause if i'm correct everything season 6 and up has that folder.

Item_ENG.bmd needs to be edit with bmd editor using the season 12 protocol you can't use the BMD decrypter for that certain BMD file. Either way everything has been explained. the tools have been given wish you the best of luck.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Your telling me that a folder name ENG is not located in data/local/? Really? cause if i'm correct everything season 6 and up has that folder.

Item_ENG.bmd needs to be edit with bmd editor using the season 12 protocol you can't use the BMD decrypter for that certain BMD file. Either way everything has been explained. the tools have been given wish you the best of luck.

is it possible to add item in my mu season 12 without needing BMD decrypter, using only BmdEditor?

Upvote 0
Back