Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Help] Need Item sprites

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi everyone guys! Please tell me where to get the sprites of items from the client mu online. I am trying to write a small editor and I would like to make a graphic presentation. thank you in advance! I apologize for errors using translate.google

Reaction score
which exact sprites? what season of files version ?
and sprites = effect folder u mean?
Sprites = Static Effect (bad name) and this are methods of BMD Class from main. released sources have defined this funcion like: pStaticEffect (talking about: zClient sources and etc), but in really true name of this type of Effects are: Sprite.

Hi everyone guys! Please tell me where to get the sprites of items from the client mu online. I am trying to write a small editor and I would like to make a graphic presentation. thank you in advance! I apologize for errors using translate.google
Dezi: Sprite function for 1.03.16 (GMO Protocol) main.exe
You can download original Patch from here:
Code:
#define pCreateSprite  ((int(__cdecl*)(int Type,vec3_t Position,float Scale,vec3_t Light,LPOBJ lpObj,float Rotation,int SubType))0x006BBBD2)

int cEffect::CreateSpriteEx(int Type,vec3_t Position,float Scale,vec3_t Light,LPOBJ lpObj,float Rotation,int SubType)
{
    return pCreateSprite(Type,Position,Scale,Light,lpObj,Rotation,SubType);
}

PS: LPOBJ = ObjectModel Structure, I have called like: OBJSTRUCT bcz... is more nice coding style. and for: vec3_t definitions you can see my thread here on Forum, about Fully Glow Source for 1.03K JPN here: http://forum.ragezone.com/f508/glow-source-1-03k-1086720/ or use: VAngle struct that is the same.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Reaction score
Sprites = Static Effect (bad name) and this are methods of BMD Class from main. released sources have defined this funcion like: pStaticEffect (talking about: zClient sources and etc), but in really true name of this type of Effects are: Sprite.

Dezi: Sprite function for 1.03.16 (GMO Protocol) main.exe
You can download original Patch from here:
Code:
#define pCreateSprite  ((int(__cdecl*)(int Type,vec3_t Position,float Scale,vec3_t Light,LPOBJ lpObj,float Rotation,int SubType))0x006BBBD2)

int cEffect::CreateSpriteEx(int Type,vec3_t Position,float Scale,vec3_t Light,LPOBJ lpObj,float Rotation,int SubType)
{
    return pCreateSprite(Type,Position,Scale,Light,lpObj,Rotation,SubType);
}

PS: LPOBJ = ObjectModel Structure, I have called like: OBJSTRUCT bcz... is more nice coding style. and for: vec3_t definitions you can see my thread here on Forum, about Fully Glow Source for 1.03K JPN here: http://forum.ragezone.com/f508/glow-source-1-03k-1086720/ or use: VAngle struct that is the same.

hollyshit, he wants the images from items to use in an editor bro.
Dezi look in mumaker or other editor that have these sprite images

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Season 12b sprites are those when the inventory is opened and displayed that there lies! NOT - MODELS!
//------------------------
to SmileYzn:Yes-Yes!

to Kiosani:BIg Fnx man

Upvote 0
(づ。◕‿‿◕。)
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Season 12b sprites are those when the inventory is opened and displayed that there lies! NOT - MODELS!
//------------------------
to SmileYzn:Yes-Yes!

to Kiosani:BIg Fnx man
The inventory displays the models, to get the sprites you would hace to screenshot every item or just take them from anohter editor.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

this is how the program will work. I post the test.Wrote a function that takes a sprite index as a parameter.Next in it is the following algorithm.
int sX, sY, eX, eY;
int vIndex;
int hIndex;
vIndex = floor(nIndex / 4);
hIndex = nIndex - (vIndex * 4);
sX = 0 + (hIndex * 64);
sY = 0 + (vIndex * 64);
eX = 64 + (hIndex * 64);
eY = 64 + (vIndex * 64);
If you open the file in the IGC Item List.hml, section<Section Index = "1" Name = "Axes">then from there take the index of the object (sprite) You will only need to programmatically track sections.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Back