Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Help] Licensed MU files (s6 ep3)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello.
Just for a short description; for a while now i've been following RageZone's tutorials on how to make your MU-online server. The quirk is, i want to bring the server to a community that has one of its rules as following: "We don't associate ourselves with game servers with illegal or cracked content"

- the only topic i found here regarding this problem was the one where 2 suggestions were delivered : (not really suitable for my country) / (which i can't find it to be "alive" anymore).

The only appropriate one i could find was Live Guard MU (under the - "Mu online server setup" Service). I still don't have enough information regarding this field (hosting it somewhere, having licensed files, linking the server to a community.../ ).

Have my thanks in advance.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello.
Just for a short description; for a while now i've been following RageZone's tutorials on how to make your MU-online server. The quirk is, i want to bring the server to a community that has one of its rules as following: "We don't associate ourselves with game servers with illegal or cracked content"

- the only topic i found here regarding this problem was the one where 2 suggestions were delivered : (not really suitable for my country) / (which i can't find it to be "alive" anymore).

The only appropriate one i could find was Live Guard MU (under the - "Mu online server setup" Service). I still don't have enough information regarding this field (hosting it somewhere, having licensed files, linking the server to a community.../ ).

Have my thanks in advance.

They offer also s6e3, which is BADASS GOODY GOOOD! :)

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is an interesting topic Karli.
Technically intelectual property such as: MU Online belongs to webzen, whether it is patented or not is a different matter. So Webzen could shut down all the servers worldwide if they liked to do so, again, is it worth it to do, it might be the case where crap private servers avertise webzen as the original.

Upvote 0
Back