Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Help] Looking for Lorencia ring PVP for season 12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi there for the some 1 who can give me or make for me an lorencia ring
contact me asap .

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Upvote 0
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Re: Looking for lorencia ring PVP for season 12

I don't really think the lorencia has changed in seasons other then maybe new npc's.
Just download KarLi skin and it should work for the server side just rename KarLi lorencia.att to what ever is on your server files.

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

But what makes difference of lorencia pvp for season1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/910/11 and 12? there is no difference.. lorencia is the same and always will be as original map design.
just use this http://forum.ragezone.com/f195/muonline-lorencia-complete-ring-skin-1000784-post8118673/#post8118673

Considering that you made 999 "tutorials" regarding MU Online, and you have been "praised" + "thanked" around by people for years; you should at least not feed them crap Karli ?

The archive you are giving people to download contains over 1000+ useless and unnecessary files, which is 32 MB +.

To have Lorencia PVP ring you need ~10 files altogether, not 1000+. (I'm not joking, check it out: )

Download from here:

I rarely post and intervene in such threads, but when I see stuff like this... I must.

Upvote 0
Reaction score

Considering that you made 999 "tutorials" regarding MU Online, and you have been "praised" + "thanked" around by people for years; you should at least not feed them crap Karli ?

The archive you are giving people to download contains over 1000+ useless and unnecessary files, which is 32 MB +.

To have Lorencia PVP ring you need ~10 files altogether, not 1000+. (I'm not joking, check it out: )

Download from here:

I rarely post and intervene in such threads, but when I see stuff like this... I must.

Listen my friend... if it annoys you to have 32MB + in your Client folder thats your personal issue. Many users and more than thousands have used these clients with more than necessary files.. your point is valid but who cares about the files inside ? the point is to load the map and the rest files are 'just there'.

There is no much point ... unless u have 10/20 GB hard disk space.
Just letting you know .. me 'telling crap' cuz you care having less space in ur client its just an arrogant thing. I have no energy on NEGATIVITY anymore.
Do what makes you feel better guys.. you dont have to listen to me or to anybody.

p

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back