Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Help] Lucky items

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
please help me , why i cant vault/trade the lucky items (taros) it said error

how to fix it ?

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
please help me , why i cant vault/trade the lucky items (taros) it said errorhow to fix it ?

Which season are u using?

Usually Lucky items are meant not to be traded. But if u want to allow trade u can edit it on itemlist.bmd on Client and Itemlist.xml on Server.

<Item Index="62" Slot="2" SkillIndex="0" Width="2" Height="2" Serial="1" Option="1" Drop="0" DropLevel="26" Defense="16" MagicDefense="0" Durability="255" ReqLevel="1" ReqStrength="0" ReqDexterity="0" ReqEnergy="0" ReqVitality="0" ReqCommand="0" SetAttrib="4" DarkWizard="0" DarkKnight="1" FairyElf="0" MagicGladiator="0" DarkLord="1" Summoner="0" RageFighter="1" Type="4" Dump="0" Transaction="0" PersonalStore="0" StoreWarehouse="0" SellToNPC="0" Repair="0" KindA="3" KindB="16" Overlap="0" Name="Scale Helm" ModelPath="Data\Item" ModelFile="new_Helm01.bmd" />

You need to Find Items ID and look for :
Transaction = "0"
Store Warehouse = "0"

And change "0" to "1"

Remember edit client too.

Upvote 0
Back