Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Help] Main.dll library missing

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello,
Well... about 40 people PC's doesn't show this error, but some of people got this problem. Wanted to know how to fix it, what kind of error, what repair needed to do or some Windows updates req?

To people, who had this problem, told to check all Windows updates, Drivers, scan PC for virus. For sad moment, I don't have this problem had never and trying to find some solution to help 2 peoples.

Following Error: Loader "Failed to load Main.dll library"
Screenshot:
crew - [Help] Main.dll library missing - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Found solution, which works for those 2 people. Not sure, if thats 100% for everyone, but looks okay! Sorry for bumping!

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
for wich of all the existing files...

its large file, could upload, but would take about 3hours. Made Registry to connect Main.dll librarys, or could it say... fixed CClean app deleted things.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i know this issue on season 2 client.. and all i remember doing its deleting main.dll and thats it..
surely u will need main.exe that doesnt load that main.dll then to
Maybe had different glitch, same error

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello,
Well... about 40 people PC's doesn't show this error, but some of people got this problem. Wanted to know how to fix it, what kind of error, what repair needed to do or some Windows updates req?

To people, who had this problem, told to check all Windows updates, Drivers, scan PC for virus. For sad moment, I don't have this problem had never and trying to find some solution to help 2 peoples.

Following Error: Loader "Failed to load Main.dll library"
Screenshot:
crew - [Help] Main.dll library missing - RaGEZONE Forums

Hello greetings, I have the same problem as I solve it?

Hello greetings, I have the same problem and I really miss everything and nothing.

Upvote 0
Back