Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Help] Main.exe Thai language Support / Chat or Texts 1.02N

Reaction score
Hey..
so im trying everything i can but can't figure it out!
changed alot of things..
and only thing that i ca nsee is working a current main.exe that is packed from a thailand server...
here is the main packed with thai support:

here is my main unpacked

version: 1.2.11.0
Thank you !

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
So you have the main already unpacked?? or you just post an unpacked main, so that someone add THAI lang support??, if is the second... it's not more easier if just unpack the packed main??

Well anyway, here is the main unpacked:

I just unpacked and test it with olly, looks good, in the .rar are the client files that the main had packaged, also it will needs a fguard.dll but I suppose you already have the complete client.

PS: Funny thing, this main was packed with an old method that I use too, double packaging :w00t:

Upvote 0
Reaction score
So you have the main already unpacked?? or you just post an unpacked main, so that someone add THAI lang support??, if is the second... it's not more easier if just unpack the packed main??

Well anyway, here is the main unpacked:

I just unpacked and test it with olly, looks good, in the .rar are the client files that the main had packaged, also it will needs a fguard.dll but I suppose you already have the complete client.

PS: Funny thing, this main was packed with an old method that I use too, double packaging :w00t:

Haha thanks. Cool ill try

edit;
can't figure out how to connect to my IP: 27.254.142.9 in main.exe and it has to run the muemu antihack :X
hmm

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I just unpack it, not modify anything at all, you can try unhook the fguard.dll that is using, change the entry point to the original, and maybe it would work.

PS: I guess maybe the main isn't cracked at all, maybe the whole crack function is in the fguard.dll

Upvote 0
Back