Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Help] Which main.exe version is used in MuEmu S6 sources?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi,

I'm starting to work with MuEmu S6 source files but I can't find enough information around the main.exe used in the client patches there.

I'm using these files: http://forum.ragezone.com/f197/release-team-sources-s4-s6-1098374/

I only found one main.exe inside a "ToolsX6E3" folder but this main.exe is packed and seems not to be the right .exe used in these codes.

So, two requests: A- does anyone knows which exact main.exe is used in those patches (Main.dll, MHPClient.dll and MHPVerify.dll)? B- how can I know which season a particular main.exe version (eg: 1.04D, 1.05x, etc) is related to?

Thanks in advance.

UPDATE1: inside that mega.nz folder there is actually a "unpacked" main.exe but the IAT seems not very well fixed. Can't find basic functions like connect and send.

Last edited:
(づ。◕‿‿◕。)
Loyal Member
Reaction score
1.04.05 eng protocol, you can get most of offsets and structs from zteam source (1.04.04) and just do simple math to match them in this main

You can get the clean one from here

The main.exe version changes depending on the protocol, for example 1.04J in kor protocol is s3 but in eng protocol is ex700 (season 7) if im not wrong.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
1.04.05 eng protocol, you can get most of offsets and structs from zteam source (1.04.04) and just do simple math to match them in this main

You can get the clean one from here

The main.exe version changes depending on the protocol, for example 1.04J in kor protocol is s3 but in eng protocol is ex700 (season 7) if im not wrong.

Hum I see...

Thank you very much for the info.

If I may, do you know which would be the latest S6E3 client version? Is it the 1.04.05?

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Another related question: should I assume Season 6 starts with version 1.04.00? And at which version starts the S6Ep3?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Another related question: should I assume Season 6 starts with version 1.04.00? And at which version starts and ends the S6Ep3?

Nope. 1.06 isnt by Season 6. Is just another compilation..

Really no one knows. Webzen add some many patchs addings things, they start to add new items, textures and maps progressive. In Season 6 case, webzen didnt stay to much time on that season.

Jus remembering, on GMO 1.03W+ was S6E2... 1.03K was S4 and 1.04 were S6E3... Go to release forum and try, u will find some mains version on diferent protocols. Use some of them. Korea add 3 lineas of code, compile main test and update, compile some many things on diferents versions.

Upvote 0
Back