Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[HELP]Monster IDs S12-13

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, I am looking for full list of monster indexes(ID or Code) to S12 and S13. I am not an Admin but a GM on the server. I want to spawn some mobs or bosses by using /spawn command ingame. Spent a long time on google, but only found season 8 monster IDs and nothing newer. These are the IDs I am looking for but would appreciate the whole s12-13 list.

Maya hand 1, Maya hand 2, Nightmare, Lord Silvester, Lord of Ferea, Nix, Core Magriffy, White Wizard.

Thank you.

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I assume the owner is using IGCN s13 files. Why not tell him to send you the monsterlist.xml file it contains all the monster id's for the server.

IGCData\Monsters\IGC_MonsterList.xml

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I assume the owner is using IGCN s13 files. Why not tell him to send you the monsterlist.xml file it contains all the monster id's for the server.

IGCData\Monsters\IGC_MonsterList.xml

He is on vocation, do you have that file? If you can you send it to me?

Upvote 0
Back