Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

need help with mu helper / cliker on mu server sez 6 arkania

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hello there, i have a problem, i own a mu online server Sez 6 Arkania, and i have a problem with Mu Helper ( cliker ) it works on most maps buth not on the new maps like arkania, Dunes, Arena ( not stadium ), Abyss, Acheron, and Team vs Team ... i have made it work once in the past when i was working on the server, buth i do not remember how, please help me !!!:(:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
what to chack there, and i don't think that mapmanager.txt can have anaything to do with the cliker ... buth if it has then what shold i check ther what shold i look for ?

ooo i have found something there i will try thx, i will come back with post if works

hmm yes thows maps do not apear here that my be the reason i will try to add them

yes it is working thx, i have added the maps in to mapmanager.txt and it is working, thx

Upvote 0
Back