Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Help] Mu online can't drop lost map

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi everybody. I have a server mu season 13 ep1 with igcn files.
The problem is that i cant enter to kalima cause i cant drop the lost map... It turns back to my inventory when i try to drop it!!

What could be the problem?

Thanks to everybody!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
If they are premium files report to IGCN not here. @drakelv
?? I dont know if they are premium files... whats the point? I made the instalation of the server... so I ask cause I think that It could be a problem that i COULD FIX... why i cant ask here?

If they are premium files report to IGCN not here. @drakelv
?? I dont know if they are premium files... whats the point? I made the instalation of the server... so I ask cause I think that It could be a problem that i COULD FIX... why i cant ask here?

Upvote 0
Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
None is telling you that you cant ask here. I'm just saying if it's premium files you should ask the people they came from.

But assuming that you don't know if they are premium files or not. You didn't pay for them so i'm assuming also that they are s12 MUEMU (IGCN files) if so make sure your dropping the lost map with enough space around it and make sure it's outside the safezone or it won't pop up the lost map is annoying in higher seasons. But it may be just broken in those files who knows. Anyway good luck.

Upvote 0
Back