Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Need help to make mu server

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I was searching a lot of time arieth mu files and i found it on this amazing forum, files from KarLi, i want to know if someone can help and give me all i need to make server running 100%. I dont want make money with this, all will be free setts and everything, i have contact with a lot of old arieth player like me and we want to make this server comming back from dead and remmeber the old days.

Files that i have:

I really appreciate your help, i saw sobieh talking about making arieth again, and i see they want make money again and running like they do in the past, they just take donators money and then closed the server. Im here to make it too but complettely free.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Well maybe too long long time i dont play i dont know if there are better files now hehe, i just want a good s6 with arieth custom items is that possible is more easy to make it?

Upvote 0
Reaction score
What u mean arieth custom items?
just like i wrote
WHAT exactly does arieth mu had that u cannot find in other servers? what exactly u wanna use from arieth mu...
and if its only CUSTOM items..
then its easy.. since we got the client files u just check the item_eng.bmd or item.bmd im not sure which now and find the custom items and add them in ur server files item(new).txt

Now there are plenty of files but im not sure ifthe version will be compatible so u will have to experiment... example SCFMT season 6
igcn S6 the one with sources etc
zTeam s6

and so on. DragonSeth natzugen RevolGaming
what u think guys?

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
yeah the only important things i want is custom wings, customs setts and weapons xD, i just see the client and all items are .ozt or ozj and a rare file with name data.pak

Upvote 0
Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
If your wanting custom wings and blah blah then use muemu s6 they give you a source s6
If you want custom bots and etc use TitanTech S6 comes with source as well.

If you have the source just hire a programmer or find someone willing to work with you on a server. And possibilities are endless. But really think about it cause your working with a serious old engine so just relax on what you do. You have the source so you are not really limited until it comes to the client slide.

arieth custom stuff was free release i stuff think just added. Just follow tutorials and add custom items it's pretty easy but can get annoying quick.

Upvote 0
Back