Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Help] Good Mu Server Files Season 3 Episode 1

Account Upgraded! :P
Reaction score
Hello fellas.

long time.

Can u suggest me good season 3 episode 1 good files? premium or free..

Thanks in advnace

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Hello fellas.

long time.

Can u suggest me good season 3 episode 1 good files? premium or free..

Thanks in advnace
I do not encourage you to buy a Premium Season 3 files. Since there are tons that are crack and even better that premium.
Also of player also felt scam after buying sesaon 3 or season 6 even till season 12 Premium.

If you want premium probably season 13 and 14 will be a good idea.
For season 12 and below i encourage you to browser the Ragezone Development section.
http://forum.ragezone.com/f508/

Upvote 0
Reaction score
I do not encourage you to buy a Premium Season 3 files. Since there are tons that are crack and even better that premium.
Also of player also felt scam after buying sesaon 3 or season 6 even till season 12 Premium.

If you want premium probably season 13 and 14 will be a good idea.
For season 12 and below i encourage you to browser the Ragezone Development section.
http://forum.ragezone.com/f508/
alright, maybe can you suggest me some good s3ep1? scmt,reedlan, error+hybrid,exteam,XG SII.X ?wich are best?
thanks in advance and for your time m8 :)

Upvote 0

cMu

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
alright, maybe can you suggest me some good s3ep1? scmt,reedlan, error+hybrid,exteam,XG SII.X ?wich are best?
thanks in advance and for your time m8 :)
EXTEAM S3 is quite normal, old files and have some bugs.
Reedlan (it’s exillum right?) have like mad bugs on it.
XG SIIX - really good files, have small bugs that can easily get fixed (not require a lot of time) but u don’t have src, so u may create ur own and hook it.
Have a look on the s3 files that FCV2005 released - they’re quite nice, have a cool features but have like ALOT of bugs. —> I’m working on them few months (bought it in 2014/5 and started working on it in the past year.
It has a lot of bugs, require a time (I’m in army so I don’t have much time to work on it. Only at weekend :) )

in shortly:
hire a dev, take FCV2005 releases files (developer Dennis) and work on it :)
good luck!

Upvote 0
Reaction score
EXTEAM S3 is quite normal, old files and have some bugs.
Reedlan (it’s exillum right?) have like mad bugs on it.
XG SIIX - really good files, have small bugs that can easily get fixed (not require a lot of time) but u don’t have src, so u may create ur own and hook it.
Have a look on the s3 files that FCV2005 released - they’re quite nice, have a cool features but have like ALOT of bugs. —> I’m working on them few months (bought it in 2014/5 and started working on it in the past year.
It has a lot of bugs, require a time (I’m in army so I don’t have much time to work on it. Only at weekend :) )

in shortly:
hire a dev, take FCV2005 releases files (developer Dennis) and work on it :)
good luck!
Thanks for your time m8
It gonna be a fun server because nostagly for mu kicked in :laugh:, so its difficult to hire a dev or buy files for a fun server , i just want files without critical bugs, so XG SIIX sounds right.
maybe can u remember any bug XG SIIX files have?

i am about XG SIIX or SCMT , wich are bettter? SCMT used by infinitymu server.

Upvote 0

cMu

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Thanks for your time m8
It gonna be a fun server because nostagly for mu kicked in :laugh:, so its difficult to hire a dev or buy files for a fun server , i just want files without critical bugs, so XG SIIX sounds right.
maybe can u remember any bug XG SIIX files have?

i am about XG SIIX or SCMT , wich are bettter? SCMT used by infinitymu server.
So SCMT files is used by InfinityMu Server, it’s doesnt say that if u will use the files u will have the exactly same files. If I remember right it’s a very old server, they did a critical bug fixes / upgrades for sure :)
xgSii - one bug that I remember while was testing a few minutes is that some skill is taking all the Mana off (skill.txt config is good).

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0
Reaction score
So SCMT files is used by InfinityMu Server, it’s doesnt say that if u will use the files u will have the exactly same files. If I remember right it’s a very old server, they did a critical bug fixes / upgrades for sure :)
xgSii - one bug that I remember while was testing a few minutes is that some skill is taking all the Mana off (skill.txt config is good).
yes right very old server, i dont know too if they use same files since then.
anyway i will open a XGS SIXX for test and we will see. xD
thanks for your time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey bro, im looking for the same season and episode.
just want to ask if you did find a good and stable files to create your own server?

Upvote 0
Back