Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Help] MUCore 1.0.8 Nulled

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Fix This'; $error = 1; }else{ $magic_quotes = 'Success'; } if (extension_loaded('gd')){ $gd2 = 'Success'; }else{ $gd2 = 'Disabled - Fix This'; $error = 1; } if($error == 1){ $button = ''; $error_msg = 'Step 1 Status : Please fix errors and refresh page.'; }else{ $button = ''; $error_msg = 'Step 1 Status : Success.'; } echo '
PHP Extensions
php_gd2.dll
Extension php_gd2.dll must be enabled. To enable it go to your php.ini and search for \'extension=php_gd2.dll\' and remove the \';\' from front.

E.g:
;extension=php_gd2.dll - Disabled
extension=php_gd2.dll - Enabled '.$gd2.'
magic_quotes_gpc
magic_quotes_gpc must be disabled. To disable them go to your php.ini search for \'magic_quotes_gpc\' and change value from \'On\' to \'Off\'. '.$magic_quotes.'
'.$error_msg.' '.$button.'
'; ?>

Hi, when i open localhost/install/step_1.php im always get this one? any ideas?

Novice C++
Reaction score
Fix This'; $error = 1; }else{ $magic_quotes = 'Success'; } if (extension_loaded('gd')){ $gd2 = 'Success'; }else{ $gd2 = 'Disabled - Fix This'; $error = 1; } if($error == 1){ $button = ''; $error_msg = 'Step 1 Status : Please fix errors and refresh page.'; }else{ $button = ''; $error_msg = 'Step 1 Status : Success.'; } echo '
PHP Extensions
php_gd2.dll
Extension php_gd2.dll must be enabled. To enable it go to your php.ini and search for \'extension=php_gd2.dll\' and remove the \';\' from front.

E.g:
;extension=php_gd2.dll - Disabled
extension=php_gd2.dll - Enabled '.$gd2.'
magic_quotes_gpc
magic_quotes_gpc must be disabled. To disable them go to your php.ini search for \'magic_quotes_gpc\' and change value from \'On\' to \'Off\'. '.$magic_quotes.'
'.$error_msg.' '.$button.'
'; ?>

Hi, when i open localhost/install/step_1.php im always get this one? any ideas?

Read the red lines.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Not good then because extension php_gd2.dll must be enabled.
If wont help try to change PHP version.

PS. Don't use MUCore please :eek:tt:

Upvote 0
Reaction score
No one should use xampp anymore KarLi
Not true my friend, beginners should! u learn step by step... :) and for personal test use.

But i understand you! from another point of view it is more professional to use a webhost and buy it, but not worth it if u are a beginner in the MU online adminsitrating scene

Upvote 0
Back