Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Help] Multiple Vaults (Season 2, GS 1.00.18)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello world!

Google has failed me once again with regards to this. =(

Is there a simple way to implement multiple vaults for users (i.e. /vault1, vault2, /vault3 etc...) for Season 2, GS 1.00.18?

Thanks,
Avest

Reaction score
Yeah i understand now.. well i dont think its possible to do it mate, the files u use are coded in a .DLL, no sources can help that much Shatter might be able to help but this might be load of work to have extended vault.. maybe u wanna put extra warehouse to the website where ppl can transfer items etc there, there is something released on MU Release about this.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yeah i understand now.. well i dont think its possible to do it mate, the files u use are coded in a .DLL, no sources can help that much @Shatter might be able to help but this might be load of work to have extended vault.. maybe u wanna put extra warehouse to the website where ppl can transfer items etc there, there is something released on MU Release about this.

I see. I guess I'll leave this one out until after the release then. I might consider the website warehouse as a temporary solution, although creating extra accounts/characters hasn't killed anyone yet either.

Thanks a lot KarLi!

Upvote 0
Back