Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Help] MuOnline Season 9 New Setup

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi Guys im new here Can anyone help me to fix some bugs on my server??
1. GM Gift - You Cannot use this bag - Where can i fix this error
2. how to decrease MU helper charge?
3. how to setup Free item upon NEw Char in inventory..

Thank you

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hi Guys im new here Can anyone help me to fix some bugs on my server??
1. GM Gift - You Cannot use this bag - Where can i fix this error
2. how to decrease MU helper charge?
3. how to setup Free item upon NEw Char in inventory..

Thank you

1. No idea show some logs etc..
2. open IGC_common.ini on IGCdata and look for MU
Code:
;-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
;-- Cost of using the Bot expressed in Zen :: FORMULA: LEVEL * COST
;-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cost = 20000
3. Check this: http://forum.ragezone.com/f197/release-igcn-season-9-2-a-1152572/ or this: http://forum.ragezone.com/f197/release-newly-created-character-starting-881018/

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Same Problem here.
When I Drop Box Of Kundun +5 I get same message " You cannot use this bag" And BOK drop on the floor. When I pick it back and drop it I see same message and box of kundun +5 on the floor. Didnt get drop from box and always see that message.
What I need to check?

Acutually When I drop any Box Of Kundun I get that error and box just drop on the floor.

Upvote 0
Reaction score
Same Problem here.
When I Drop Box Of Kundun +5 I get same message " You cannot use this bag" And BOK drop on the floor. When I pick it back and drop it I see same message and box of kundun +5 on the floor. Didnt get drop from box and always see that message.
What I need to check?

Acutually When I drop any Box Of Kundun I get that error and box just drop on the floor.
what exact server files?
show us config inside box +5

Upvote 0
Back