Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Help] Muserver (Louis) update 13 (s6 and s8 ) Cracked By AnonymousCrackTeam

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have a problem when startup. How to fix? pls!
hoanganhx - [Help] Muserver (Louis) update 13 (s6 and s8 ) Cracked By AnonymousCrackTeam - RaGEZONE Forums
hoanganhx - [Help] Muserver (Louis) update 13 (s6 and s8 ) Cracked By AnonymousCrackTeam - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Re: [Release] Muserver (Louis) update 13 (s6 and s8 ) Cracked By AnonymousCrackTeam

I have a problem when startup. How to fix? pls!

Download: and install all of these. And if this does not fix it update your windows completely and then trying reinstalling them.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [Release] Muserver (Louis) update 13 (s6 and s8 ) Cracked By AnonymousCrackTeam

Download: and install all of these. And if this does not fix it update your windows completely and then trying reinstalling them.

thanks you! let me try.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

thanks you! let me try.

@DragonSeth
I tried lastest update my windows (Windows7_Pro_x64) and tried install Microsoft VS C++ packs, but there is no change. I Can not startup JoinServer and DataServer

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

@DragonSeth
I tried lastest update my windows (Windows7_Pro_x64) and tried install Microsoft VS C++ packs, but there is no change. I Can not startup JoinServer and DataServer
Just copy two .dll files from ConnectServer to JoinServer and DataServer folders.

Upvote 0
Back