Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Help] Online Mu Server Season 3.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello guys , whenever i say to my self i should stop playing this game something pulls me back to it lol ,
anyway ever since i liked season 3 Mu servers and I've had a one before but now what i want is to create new fresh High Exp server & Balanced pvp with Uber sets [ Ancient + Exe F.o ] If anyone is free and ready to help me & Would like to get some of the donations Add me up on my skype and we will discuss this. what i want is good season 3 ep1 files and Simple. a guy with time and brain & Nothing is free ofc :) Cheers,

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
here you go:
main 1.04j.

or you want more balance and customs, i can help downgrade interface any main s4, s6

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Reaction score
@ExilesWorld
i think i tried scfmt/mfs s3 and it wasnt really good specially with the way they cracked the gs etc, there are many diff versions of the programs and cause alot of issues, nowdays i prefer something like season 2 with season3/4 features that u can disable atleast if u want and with customs/configs ofcourse.

have u runned these files or something?
Blackey
i remember you from years ago, its still the same about the files though free server files are never the best.
added ya on skype.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well KarLi ,
all the same xD , anyway bro im all ready to pay if there is any premium files or something good , anyway i need you're help hit me up on skype when you're free ty <3

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@ExilesWorld
i think i tried scfmt/mfs s3 and it wasnt really good specially with the way they cracked the gs etc, there are many diff versions of the programs and cause alot of issues, nowdays i prefer something like season 2 with season3/4 features that u can disable atleast if u want and with customs/configs ofcourse.

have u runned these files or something

example here: S3 interface + s6 feature
http://forum.ragezone.com/f198/exilesworld-1000x-season-3-episode-1135148/

Upvote 0
Back