Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Help] About PK

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
in MU Online Season6 ep3
Is there any Way to make a PK gives WCoin
like:
UPDATE GameShopPoint
ALTER blahblah
FROM Character
Where PKCount = Blahblah

is it Possible?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I think yes, the best example is rewards for DUELs in MuOnlineWebs (website engine). I don't know much about PHP, SQL etc. but i think that if there's is and PK Ranking then there should be done PK Reward too.

You can try to install MUOnlineWebs 2.1.8 and give us some feedback if this can be done, because when you'll install this engine successfully, the custom SQL tables will import automatically.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Suppose to be My idea is not in ranking... I was thinking on per kill...
like when A player killed someone, he will recieve 1WCoin... its like Exp gain from a Monster but her in player I want a player to gain Wcoin when killed a player...

Is it possible sir Apostle?

Upvote 0
Reaction score
Everything's possible shiena
but for that u must code an extra feature in your gameserver.exe so when 1 PK Done = reward wcoin

but remember the issue here:
what if i make new character 6 level.. open MU twice and pk that player ? thats chetaing.. and there's no way out of it.
so i don't recommend this...

preferably u do daily pk events and see the players in real time playing :)

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you sir Karli, I have Idea now on how i can edit it, thanks to you sir.

I was planning to Open only Swamp for gens pvp and remove pkclear... i will also add guards to make sure that pk players will be killed when close to entrance

Thank you sir Karli, I have Idea now on how i can edit it, thanks to you sir.

I was planning to Open only Swamp for gens pvp and remove pkclear... i will also add guards to make sure that pk players will be killed when close to entrance

Upvote 0
Back