Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Help] Player.bmd editor

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello is there any editor that opens Player.bmd (season 8) ? If there is can you share it? :junglejane:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I wonder how to change position of my dinorant skin , any suggestions ?

Upvote 0
Reaction score
I wonder how to change position of my dinorant skin , any suggestions ?

if we cannot find a way to do it with player.bmd it might be possible to reposition the dinorant .bmd with 3D Software instead and save it that way so then client will read .bmd of dinorant and dinorant will be either differently positioned in game or will not work.
must trial and error ;)
use milkshape 3D or something like that

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
if we cannot find a way to do it with player.bmd it might be possible to reposition the dinorant .bmd with 3D Software instead and save it that way so then client will read .bmd of dinorant and dinorant will be either differently positioned in game or will not work.must trial and error ;)
use milkshape 3D or something like that
i did it, its half-working , becouse its ok when its on riding animation , when dinorant is flying player bugs inside him

Upvote 0
Back