Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

help me please

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hello there , can anyone help me with some files for web made with xampp , i whant to make my website to show if the server is on or not and how many people are online .. i have find a post with a video buth i do not understand anything from the video .. i can not see whare hi click's or what is hi doing .. please help me with some files and a guide .. thx :thumbup1:

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
To many files depends on which one fits your style more.

Mucore 1.0.8
MvCore
Webengine

And other premium ones as well.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
if you whant to help me add me on skype yonik45 i am new in this " business " :d

Upvote 0
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Sorry don't use skype anymore. Plus you need to learn this stuff for yourself. They are many tutorials.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
that is what i want to do , to learn this tings for myself , and one day help others ... but i can not find any useful turoarials :(

if you think that there are many tutorials out there , then please give me some of them because i can not find any :( i have only find 1 and i did not understand anything from it :(

Upvote 0
Master Summoner
Reaction score
that is what i want to do , to learn this tings for myself , and one day help others ... but i can not find any useful turoarials :(

if you think that there are many tutorials out there , then please give me some of them because i can not find any :( i have only find 1 and i did not understand anything from it :(

Upvote 0
Back