Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Help] Are there any polished free server files?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I need season 6 episode 3 & even season 4 or 5.
Everytime I download some server files there are some messups.
Titan Tech season 6 episode 3 game server crashes after sometime (Not responding) even when cpu usage is 20% and ram usage is 40%, Igcn server files have a client with a main that gets corrupted while hooking a dll or won't accept the socket from a non igcn main, I downloaded some titan tech paste that is messing up the gates and levels but doesn't crash.

I need some season 4-6 server files that don't crash don't mess up with gates/levels, don't reject another main than the main they include.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yeah, if he want to make "Another MUOnline Server". Polished, diamond, and files with legendary stability are giving nothing for this moment. We're not in 2005 anymore, and you can't get 100 ppl's on every "push & play" server. If someone want to make S6 then this can't be "normal" S6 server.

XTeam, because of sources, and "if you don't sources" try to use LTP or MUTEAM, EXGAMES, but everything is about config. You should be good with math and %, perfect with events, spots, shops and economy - with everything. For this moment, for 2018, there's no chance to make here an golden egg. You need to love it, not to make money =)

Upvote 0
Back