Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[help] problem with ports

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i cant put the ports online all of them are oofline, i dont know if i put the right config, im just a noob learning,and i can even put the server online, i make everything i see in tutorials,but 0% sucess, i keep tryinng to learn but its rly hard,i use a moden and its a router to , idont know what to do so a i come for help, ty all!

this is my port confif in moden, i try to open ports but i cant,all of them are closed.
marcmarccc - [help] problem with ports - RaGEZONE Forums

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
First, it would be nice to know what server files your using so we can tell you what ports to open. And you will fail a lot my friend (Trial and Error) make sure your setting those ports to your IPV4 and make sure there set to both tcp/udp. And make sure your firewall is allowing those ports..

Upvote 0
Master Summoner
Reaction score
I think he is using his own Internet Connection to make a test Server he's trying to make an Port Forwarding i think im not sure. :v

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
im using s6 files ep 3 by louis , im using my own internet to test the server , but i use duc , i open the ports in firewall to , im using a internet modem but the modem is a router to.

Upvote 0
Master Summoner
Reaction score
im using s6 files ep 3 by louis , im using my own internet to test the server , but i use duc , i open the ports in firewall to , im using a internet modem but the modem is a router to.

its Verry hard to do this better make a Offline first and test it using your own IP and if your done try it Online if you want to use your Own PC&Internet for test use your Global IP and also Search on Google how to make a Portforwarding on ------ (Router Model)

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ty sr i will try, i rly dont know what is my ip i get confused some times,maybe im using ipv4 from my pc and i need to use from router i dont know, but i will try with IP global, the thing is , me and my friend make a server , but he quit and he program everything so i rly want to make a server and i trying by myself now, the only problem for now its to know to use the right one, i dont know with i need the ip from modem because he is a router to (i thnk) , but i will try my best ty all for the help,i know im rly noob at this but somehow i got to learn,english is not my first language srry about the typing,hv good day and bye!

Upvote 0
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
IPV4 = Local Host (Means Only You Can Play Or Anyone On That Same Internet)
Global = Public IP (Means Goes Online For Public)
Hamachi = VPN (Means You Can Play On A Lan Connection With A Friend From A Different Area)

First, figure out which one of those you want to do.

Port forwarding is not too complicated just can get very annoying at times. Just look up your router model on google. And it will most likely teach you if your router is able to portforward. Open your server config files and find out which ports need to be open examples: 55901,55919,44405, are a few but some files have changed the ports. If your using a IPV4 then there is no portforwarding required. Samething for hamachi.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i try to put my global ip but doesnt work all ports still closed,i dont know how my friend put the server on in my pc before, but i will keep looking...last week i try to make a cabal server for the first time and i can open tthe ports i dont know why i cant in mu...

Upvote 0
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
i try to put my global ip but doesnt work all ports still closed,i dont know how my friend put the server on in my pc before, but i will keep looking...last week i try to make a cabal server for the first time and i can open tthe ports i dont know why i cant in mu...

Try watching this . This may help you out some:

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i watch that video like 6 times,butt go watch it again, i even talk to karli,but was for differents problems,i get confused,my friend put the server online in the same pc,i will keep trying and failing ultil go rightl,ty for ur time , u being rly helpfull,i go watch the video again,cia!

i want to make a server global but i use a modem router,i put all ip , ipv4,global,dont know what to do T.T

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0
Reaction score
i watch that video like 6 times,butt go watch it again, i even talk to karli,but was for differents problems,i get confused,my friend put the server online in the same pc,i will keep trying and failing ultil go rightl,ty for ur time , u being rly helpfull,i go watch the video again,cia!

i want to make a server global but i use a modem router,i put all ip , ipv4,global,dont know what to do T.T

I cannot find any tutorial on how to setup "Microsoft Loopback Adapter" except, well.. here >>Link<< but the "Steps" are gone.
this will help you make your "test" server to go Global or Local, you can use this local network for both local and global Ip connections

So I'll start a small clear tutorial here:

1: press Windows + R
2: type hdwwiz.exe and hit enter
3: next
4: select the first option " Search for and install.. blah. blah blah.."
5: next
6: find "network adapters"
7: select "Microsoft" and on the right pane select "Microsoft Loopback Adapter"
8: next
9: and it should be installed.

and go to your network connections
should look like this
5Kd9dvt - [help] problem with ports - RaGEZONE Forums

Enable that connection, and put your WAN IP , etc..
Open your ports, make sure server and loopback Ip's are the same, start the server, good luck.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Back