Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Help] Some questions

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello. Long time i was silent and out of Mu online server things. Summer is ending and winter is coming, so i guess i want to start some projects. Plan is to go with IGCN files.

So got now few questions.

1. Host/vps witch?
2.Web engine. Time ago was using WBV(web by vaflan) but that project i guess is closed. What about DnM web?
3. Is there point to open now project or mu is on dead line now?

Sincerly sorry for my english language:D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: Some questions

1. LGhost or directly from OVH.
2. Last update of dmn cms - Released July 8, 2017, so i don't recommend this cms. It depends on server files, but MuOnlineWebs is good. If you don't want to pay, you can use WebEngine. Of course, there are some "cracked" webs, but it's very risky to use them :w00t:
3. If you want to make something unique with good advertisting, sure. Just take a look at Oldsquadmu.

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Re: Some questions

MuOnline webs has a "lite" version, which you can use if you don't need all the fancy stuff like the webshop, character market and other modules.

Upvote 0
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
VPS/Host doesn't really matter as long as it's stable with windows OS and has the specs for the player amount you want. Not gonna recommend one cause always starts a flame war.

Web engine. Honestly if your paying the heavy price tag of IGCN files I think it would be better go with premium web like DMN CMS, imperiamucms,or mu online webs. And for the free version there is MVcore,MuCore, and other "Lite CMS versions".

Is there a point? This totally depends on you. As the game is quite old but a lot of people still play it. Just imo the game has been overused and none wants to change the formula and keeps making new servers for cash grabs. So if that's your plan just stop yourself before you begin. But i will stop there as this will start another flame war.

Anyways wish you the best of luck.

Upvote 0
Back