Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[HELP] recommended files

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello, good morning, I want to build a server since I have a PC with a good connection here in Argentina (100MB) and I would like to make a server season 2 (my favorite version) but I have not done Mu Server for years. What files do you recommend? And with that SQL (WIN 10)? Thank you! And excuse my ignorance. :glare:

cMu

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Take MMT source (the original one not repack of someone) and work on it.

Upvote 0
Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
Find a season 2 source and work on it. If your wanting a repack maybe try these:

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Take MMT source (the original one not repack of someone) and work on it.

Excuse me, in what sense work in them? Because I do not know anything about programming, and why PinkOff's have a lot of problems, are some files more stable nowadays?

Upvote 0

cMu

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Excuse me, in what sense work in them? Because I do not know anything about programming, and why PinkOff's have a lot of problems, are some files more stable nowadays?
Then you want files season 2 with the most useless bugs? Every season 2 repack that have on RZ have bugs, evolution team crash every few minutes and have bugs at the game himself. ExTeam also crash and don’t have Unicode support. It’s better to you take a private coder and tell him to work on MMT Source, it’s really good source but have bugs that can be fixed.

Upvote 0
Reaction score
as a beginner i'd say first run some free season 2 files and learn working with them.. after some time maybe u can start paying for coders or whatever to fix u bugs etc.

recommended s2 files :

1. like dragonseth said (season 2 MMT) (not much custom configs etc - stable server, 99% but i dont recommend for long term cuz of server GS issues)
2. http://forum.ragezone.com/f197/exteam-season-2-episode-4-a-1024243/ good files, lot of customs configs etc, stable files too, not sure bout bugs but if i remember right fofr s2 all work good
3. http://forum.ragezone.com/f197/xg-sii-private-1-00-a-1122820/ lot of configs,good files and stable, not sure about bugs

Upvote 0
Back