Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Help] How to remove custom items

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi, Im new to the community

So uh I tested a S4 server and client. I want to remove the custom things like the pet skin, and the game master logo floating above the character and I want the original one. I just wanna ask some help how to restore the old skins of it. thanks.

And also Im looking for original Season 4 servervfile with client with no any customs. THanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Re: How to remove custom items

Hi, Im new to the community

So uh I tested a S4 server and client. I want to remove the custom things like the pet skin, and the game master logo floating above the character and I want the original one. I just wanna ask some help how to restore the old skins of it. thanks.

And also Im looking for original Season 4 servervfile with client with no any customs. THanks

Better find a clean client and replace the data folder files that you need, or much better keep the new and clean client.

Topic moved to right section.
Help added.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
alright got it! btw also looking for clean client and serverfiles of Season 4. Thanks!

Upvote 0
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Remove from item_eng.bmd or item.bmd on client side. And remove from item.txt which can get really annoying. But i would just recommend downloading a clean season 4 client/server try these files. If not just download a higher season and disable features to make it into a season 4

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Remove from item_eng.bmd or item.bmd on client side. And remove from item.txt which can get really annoying. But i would just recommend downloading a clean season 4 client/server try these files. If not just download a higher season and disable features to make it into a season 4
Link for client files in that link is outdated. xD

Upvote 0
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Use MuEMU ex401 Files i'm not for sure but i'm pretty sure it doesn't have custom items and etc..:

Upvote 0
Back