Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Help] How to resize items model in inventory?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi,

I want to change height and width of every item in the game to 1:1 (every item will ocupy 1 slot in inventory).

By changing the values of Height and Width in item.bmd the item ocupies only 1 slot but the 3d model of the item remains the same. I need to resize the model too to fit in 1 slot.

Does anyone know if there is a client file with the size (height/width) of items models or this is hard-coded in the .exe?

Thanks in advance.

Reaction score
you didn't even test it?it's a part of the pDrawItemModel.

You made it static bro, there is the problem.
Also just change Scale will buggy some items that deppends to change X Y Position according their size.

.H
Code:
#pragma once

// Draw Item Model Class
#define pDrawItemModel						((void(__cdecl*)(float PosX,float PosY,float Width,float Height,int ItemID,int Level,int Excellent,int Ancient,int Floating)) 0x5D2280) // Floating related to size
#define oDrawItemModelCall1					0x0077117C // Inventory and Personal Shop Call?
#define oDrawItemModelCall2					0x0085CE0D // CashShop Call?

class cDrawItemModel
{
public:
	cDrawItemModel();

void		Load();
	static void DrawItemModel(float PosX,float PosY,float Width,float Height,int ItemID,int a6,int a7,int Ancient,int Floating);
};

extern cDrawItemModel gDrawItemModel;

.CPP
Code:
#include "stdafx.h"

cDrawItemModel gDrawItemModel;

cDrawItemModel::cDrawItemModel()
{
	/**/
}

void cDrawItemModel::Load()
{
	gToolKit.SetOp((LPVOID)(oDrawItemModelCall1),this->DrawItemModel,ASM::CALL);
	gToolKit.SetOp((LPVOID)(oDrawItemModelCall2),this->DrawItemModel,ASM::CALL);
}

void cDrawItemModel::DrawItemModel(float PosX,float PosY,float Width,float Height,int ItemID,int Level,int Excellent,int Ancient,int Floating)
{
	if(ItemID == ItemId(8,15)) // Fix Storm Crow armor position
	{
		PosY -= 10.0f;
	}

pDrawItemModel(PosX,PosY,Width,Height,ItemID,Level,Excellent,Ancient,Floating);
}

Code:
http://patch-ggp.muonline.webzen.net/1.03.43/up_list.zip

Anyway will do same thing

Ps. Main 1.03.43

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
You made it static bro, there is the problem.
Also just change Scale will buggy some items that deppends to change X Y Position according their size.
you are wrong! i didn't changed item width, height.

i changed Model Scale, it's difference thinks. (lpObj->m_Model.Scale) this is static

wz calculate scale size by window size not the item size.
ex: scale = 1.0 it means model height = 480 and width = 640.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
will not work for other parts than inventory, again i suggest you to see a function that i have posted, duo all calls to inventory model size is remated with this function, like in cashshop for example.

I specificly asked for how to change the size of items 3d models in inventory. myheart 's answer fits precisely what I asked for.

Upvote 0
Back