Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Help] Season 5 Server (Video Tutorial)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
jerryne1968 - [Help] Season 5 Server (Video Tutorial) - RaGEZONE Forums

Hi i have a problem, i cant enter in game. How can i fix this.. Here is my screenshot
jerryne1968 - [Help] Season 5 Server (Video Tutorial) - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Recheck :
-IP address both server side and client side, make sure they are the same.
- Server Ports , main ports should be 44405 & your gameserver port. Also enable these ports in your windows firewall & create a new rule for it. Check your ports here if they are open or not. " "
just in case, so you wont get confused, open the server first then do the port scan.
- ODBC connection? might check that one too. :w00t:
- Do you have a loopback adapter? if so, put the same IP address as your server & client ip's.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi thanks for answering me.. But I have new problem I think there is a message in the connectserver heres my screenshot is this will be a problem for my friends to connect in the server?

Attachments

Upvote 0
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Watch this:
If your trying to make it online watch this:

or just follow: MrQU3ST10N steps above. This seems like a port issue or misconfig on the IP locations. and possibly turn off your firewall.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi seth! My admin panel of my router doesnt have port forwarding tab, instead port mapping something like that. Is this where im gonna open the port?

Attachments

Upvote 0
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Here try following this guide: (Very Similar To What You Need To Do)

Remember to look through your configs to see which ports you need to open. OR hopefully KarLi video tells you what ports to open.

Upvote 0
Back