Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Help Season4

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hi all! I hawe question about Season 4 Ep 2 files, With Ilusion temple & SkyEvent, like on old TT files wich is with BIG Holles!
Maby someone has released good stabile + AntiIject files, I wish to try open fun server, but dont hawe idea from where take files, cuz i dont wanth to fail opening! Can be a older season to main think is free & Stability!

TNX for all who will help in advance! Great day..!

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
well u must decide what u want..
season 4 or season older? and antihack thing wont help much.. u need a premium LiveGuard or UGK or whatever else

Hi KarLi! Older can be till season3 but im looking with Bugfix clean and bugless season, open for fun server! Its mean no packets from inside & crash comands, & Dupe etc this must be fixed! AH yes i will purchase if i will found good stuf for opening! Sory for my english its poor

Upvote 0
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
1st as a server owner you must know #1 there is no bugless files. Fix the bugs from the source. But if your looking for stable files i would use MuEmu s4 files as they are stable and have a source if i remember correctly. And Antihack using a free one? Ha good luck 1-2 hours of a online server and when players come you will be hack easily. Just use Liveguard Or UGK some premium anti hack. But if your wanting premium files i would recommend IGNC S6 and disabling the functions to make it feel like S4

If MuEMU files don't work out for you use MuEMU S6 Or Titan Tech Files and disable events and etc... And make it s4 style.

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
1st as a server owner you must know #1 there is no bugless files. Fix the bugs from the source. But if your looking for stable files i would use MuEmu s4 files as they are stable and have a source if i remember correctly. And Antihack using a free one? Ha good luck 1-2 hours of a online server and when players come you will be hack easily. Just use Liveguard Or UGK some premium anti hack. But if your wanting premium files i would recommend IGNC S6 and disabling the functions to make it feel like S4

If MuEMU files don't work out for you use MuEMU S6 Or Titan Tech Files and disable events and etc... And make it s4 style.

i know prity shure how all this works! I open this topic because i hope someone will share he filles with fix, about AH yes its must be premium or again someone hand made! I no one dont hawe good filles for sharing this topick can be Locked (closed). Tnx for help to all

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Why do you say that titan tech files have big holes? Is that true? For now i find them very stable and any bug is ez fix.
Althrough configuration is nice, you can easily disable things you dont want.

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Why do you say that titan tech files have big holes? Is that true? For now i find them very stable and any bug is ez fix.
Althrough configuration is nice, you can easily disable things you dont want.

TT Link Servers Hawe CrashComands Inside, and your server can be crashed be writing @> %n for older seasons was somethink else! You must hawe coder knowlegs to fix all this minor things! I used before TT and i like it, but when i open the servers they all fails be UNKOWN crash...... All public releases hawe some worm inside! Its reason why im asking for stabile files, tired pay money for nothink.. sry for bad english

Upvote 0
Back