Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[HELP] Separate cs server Muemu

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi guys who knows how to separate the castle siege server to the other servers

like this >>

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
here sir >>> -----

Upvote 0
Novice C++
Reaction score
here sir >>> -----

Here read this guide it will answer a lot of your questions, at the bottom you will find how to create a subserver, make as the guide tell you but instead of doing a subserver with GS you will do one with GSCS

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Here read this guide it will answer a lot of your questions, at the bottom you will find how to create a subserver, make as the guide tell you but instead of doing a subserver with GS you will do one with GSCS

i know how to add sub server but i dont know how to separate the cs server it self by the way thanx bro i will check it and give u a comment when it helps me =)

sir @allexander any other guides please give me specific what will i change or do to make the cs server separately in other servers i hope you can help me out thanks in advnce

Upvote 0
Reaction score
whatu want to do add CS as a seperate server on select screen right?
i think u just add in connectserver 'SHOW' instead of 'HIDE' and the GameServerCS code with the port
and when players open client they will see castle server or server 20 = crywolf/valley of loren etc.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
whatu want to do add CS as a seperate server on select screen right?
i think u just add in connectserver 'SHOW' instead of 'HIDE' and the GameServerCS code with the port
and when players open client they will see castle server or server 20 = crywolf/valley of loren etc.

yes i want to add on select screen i already "Show" the HIDE but if i log in to that cs server got bug as in all black if you log in
and do i change 16 to 20 like this >>

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yeah must change that to 20 too if mapserverinfo.dat is 20 and connectserver 20 to
also in serverlist (client) bmd file u can also edit there?
add for server 0 = CASTLE SIEGE NAME etc
check it out and tell us

ty sir KarLi i will follow all you said and i will comment again if it was successful or failed

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ty sir @KarLi i will follow all you said and i will comment again if it was successful or failed

nothing happens sir KarLi i config all you've said to me but still if i go to valleyofloren im at server 20 and the other one at the
server 2 when we warped at noria still can see each other any solution its hard for beginner

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You should create a subserver(both GS & GS_CS )with different db(the only way possible)
I still don't understand why would you want that.

sir can you guide me on how to do. if you have time ill wait for it
ahmm i want that because i want to make cs server or known as server 20 to be separated and strictly as castle siege server like the other servers

Upvote 0
Back