Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Help] Server Files Achive

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello All,

I was toying with idea of creating real retro mu server (something ~v0.74, certainly not newer v0.97~d). In short more basic is better - I can still find few 0.97+0.99 files, but that is already far too modified. Ideally, I would like something before DL, before Aida, chaos caste etc. etc. I used to have archive of many mu server files, but that was probably 10 years ago. I have no clue now where to start and Season 6+ servers are not really satisfactory.

I can still find many sites with Mu Server file archives like these:

Not surprisingly, they haven't been used for over 10 years and all links are long dead.

Does such thing (archive with working links) still exists? Maybe somebody still have such achieves locally? If not at least v0.74 or 0.97 server + client files? I have 20TB file server with 1Gbps symmetric connection - would be glad to host such archive, I am sure it would help community.

Any help would be appreciated.

Back