Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Help] Server on a VPS

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey there everybody
im trying for a while now to create a private server on my Windows VPS
i have set all the server settings correct and still cant connect to the server from my private pc
i once success to connect from the vps to the server but not from my personal pc
i saw that someone here had the same problem but he could solved it by start the MSSQL service
but on my VPS there is no MSSQL service and i dont know what i did wrong with the configuration
of the server

i used multiple servers files but this problem happend with every one of them
the other post is here: http://forum.ragezone.com/f82/vps-configuration-mu-ex803-1121208/

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
To connect u must enable ports from firewall 44405 and 55901 in tcp

i have enable the ports on the firewall and its still wont let me connect to the server
i test it on canyouseeme.org but its says closed
but i open the ports on inbound and outbound and on both i select allow connect

Upvote 0
Reaction score
i have enable the ports on the firewall and its still wont let me connect to the server
i test it on canyouseeme.org but its says closed
but i open the ports on inbound and outbound and on both i select allow connect
Tell ur vps to open the ports for u then.. and be sure u opened them in tcp also u runned the server and then check at canyouseeme.org

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Tell ur vps to open the ports for u then.. and be sure u opened them in tcp also u runned the server and then check at canyouseeme.org
thanks man i open the port from the vps
but i still cant connect to the server
i did all right and didnt understand why i cant connect
i run the server and when i try to run the main.exe its load and there is no server list and after few second i get a dc

Upvote 0
Back