Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Help] Setting up 0.97d server

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Trying to setup nostalgic 0.97d server version and struggling a bit.

Mainly:
- One one of the data servers cannot connect (Data server connect fail IP IP (ServerIP) PORT (55962 and 55906)(windows "stopped working error" and both of them gets "unable to connect to upgrade server")
-When trying to launch the server via Client there is no server visible for a click. (Trying to find a normal 0.97d or 0.97d+0.99i client and have no idea why the server isn't showing)

Files are a bit "old school" with no Startup.exe to run all the processes, can somebody share how to create such an exe?

Setup: SQL 2008 R2 SP2, Windows 2012 R2 server

Looking for as much help as possible to get me on track.Everything was done by "Setup your Own server Season 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9" and multiple issues were fixed.

Last edited:
Reaction score
97D Server is pretty easy, but yeah i get it.. there are many issues u will run through if u are new into it .
try to install season 2 server first, then u might be able to easily know how to make season 97d work.
also for Data server connect fail bla bla try this:

if u want more depth support leave me ur skype or contact me via pm

Upvote 0
Back