Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Help] Setting up MU in VPS

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi I anyone can help how to setup MU Online in VPS? I set it up but when I open in other PC it wont work how can I public the server? I am using AWS.AMAZON for testing the server anyone please give a tutorial link or help me on this case thanks guys your help is so much appreciated :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You need to use IP of VPS provider - so the virtual machine IP, and i think that's the problem why you can't connect from outside.
This can't be your IP or any but VPS. Look into "Guides" area, you'll find everything here.

What files you're using?

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
First u need to config the ips files on MuServer folder,after this go to Windows/System32/driver/etc "host" file,open it with notepad and add on the last line this:

machine ip external machine ip

example:

192.168.1.32 235.45.6.12

save it and close,after this test the ports : CS,JS,GS and DS.If nothing of these things work,check the main ips and serial.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
First u need to config the ips files on MuServer folder,after this go to Windows/System32/driver/etc "host" file,open it with notepad and add on the last line this:

machine ip external machine ip

example:

192.168.1.32 235.45.6.12

save it and close,after this test the ports : CS,JS,GS and DS.If nothing of these things work,check the main ips and serial.

Thanks do you have any video tutorial?

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Make sure you open the ports used by MU in your AWS Cloud Panel firewall.

Hello sir could you please break down the ports used by MU so that I can open it in AWS Cloud Panel Firewall thank you so much.

Upvote 0
Reaction score
@Ehmpril04

i talk about ports there

so...
1. make sure u open those ports
in TCP 44405/55901/55919
then make sure they are open by running the server and going to and checking each port which has to result with Success

then make sure u edit IP's in ur files (most important serverlist.dat in CS and mapserverinfo.dat in Data\ folder) with your GLOBAL IP:
then just edit the IP in ur client main.exe or main.dll depends what files u use etc and u must be ready to go.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Ehmpril04

i talk about ports there

so...
in TCP 44405/55901/55919
then make sure they are open by running the server and going to and checking each port which has to result with Success

then make sure u edit IP's in ur files (most important serverlist.dat in CS and mapserverinfo.dat in Data\ folder) with your GLOBAL IP:
then just edit the IP in ur client main.exe or main.dll depends what files u use etc and u must be ready to go.
Hello master karli I cant locate the webgui in my vps how can I open ports if I can open the internet webgui like u do in ur video

@Ehmpril04

i talk about ports there

so...
in TCP 44405/55901/55919

Sir KarLi I already open the port 44405 but when I change the IP in GLOBAL IP the game wont start in the VPS server but when I used the IPv4 IP the server run in the vps please help thank you. Here's the Screenshot that the port was open

UPDATE: Sir KarLi the server is accessible right now but the server was gone? What is the main problem please help.

KarLi sir please help here is the screenshot after I use public IP the server was gone :/ https://imgur.com/a/u0f5TjC

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
the server is now up but I can't edit the server name in the server list using all the tools here :/

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0
Back