Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Help me with this skill effect in client pls

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Help me in this swell skill effect i want to change the color

Wayne Sniper - Help me with this skill effect in client pls - RaGEZONE Forums
Wayne Sniper - Help me with this skill effect in client pls - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i remember for Combo =

and so u just have to change skill texture file effect/color ?
Its not combo. Its swell animation when activate the swell effect i want to change the color

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
so find in Skill or effect folder in clietn the texture .ozj or .ozt and convert to image back and modify with photoshop etc and convert back to MU file and test it
i try it all. but i wont find idk the exact

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thats why u have to experiment and change things and test in game untill u find :)
use pentium tools to view the icons etc
i try to change all to green but it wont work maybe i dont find the real file. hayy can you help me?

Upvote 0
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I will try to help out in my free time as i'm rather quite busy right now. But since you gave the client and etc... Maybe KarLi can help solve your problem. But i will help when i get time. I just feel like your not editing the correct files but i will check later.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I will try to help out in my free time as i'm rather quite busy right now. But since you gave the client and etc... Maybe @KarLi can help solve your problem. But i will help when i get time. I just feel like your not editing the correct files but i will check later.
I dont know the file name or i cant find it. Thank you!

Upvote 0
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Idk if i'm correct about it or not. But as from reading some topics/threads the file that you need to edit to change the skill color is.

Data/Skill/fire01.ozj

and my apologies for the late reply been super busy with studies lately.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Idk if i'm correct about it or not. But as from reading some topics/threads the file that you need to edit to change the skill color is.

Data/Skill/fire01.ozj

and my apologies for the late reply been super busy with studies lately.
Its still the same bro. i already change that

Upvote 0
Back