Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Help] Solving the code

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hey guys,

so this is the ranking code that works
PHP:
$Chars=$core_db->Execute("select TOP 10 Name,cLevel,Resets from Character Where ctlcode !='32' and ctlcode !='8' order by Resets desc, cLevel desc");while(!$Chars->EOF){?>                            <td><div align="center" class="Estilo36">                               <span style="color:#DDBE49;"><?=++$count1;?></span>                            </div></td>                            <td><div align="center" class="Estilo36">                                <?=$Chars->fields[0];?>                            </div></td>                            <td><div align="center" class="Estilo36">                                <?=$Chars->fields[1];?>                            </div></td>                            <td><div align="center" class="Estilo36">                                <?=$Chars->fields[2];?>                            </div></td>                          </tr>                          <?$Chars->MoveNext();

and with my non knowladge of php i make this
PHP:
?>online : <?$online = $core_db->Execute("select ConnectStat FROM MEMB_STAT WHERE ConnectStat = 1", array($online->fields[0]));?><?$count=1;?>

but its not working... what i do wrong?

i found by searching on ragezone :) thanks everyone

for who need :

PHP:
?>Online : <?$online = $core_db2->Execute( "Select memb___id from MEMB_STAT where ConnectStat='1'" );echo "".number_format( $online->RecordCount( ) )."";?>

and also http://forum.ragezone.com/f197/mu-core-basic-online-counter-848002/

Last edited by a moderator:
Back