Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Help] Starting new server.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BIG

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Greetings!

I am a new member of ragezone - MuOnline community and would like some tips and recommendations from the experts!

My goal is to host my own public Mu server for a small group of friends. I am not looking to make any money from server, so premium files such as IGCN is not needed. However, I am looking for clean and playable server files. The files don't have to be 100% bugless, just with enough functions for enjoyment of game.

Planning to use MYSQL 2008 R2... (Still missing database,client, and server files).., please experts of RageZone MuCommunity, I'd like to hear from you.

Every files I have found so far have been infected and posts are saying do not download. Please suggest something I can use.

*Can compensate for a reward via paypal for my request!

Cheers,
BIG

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Re: Starting new server.

MuEMU or zteam i can setup MUEMU for you message me on here or skype: DLG.Support

Upvote 0

BIG

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

MuEMU or zteam i can setup MUEMU for you message me on here or skype: DLG.Support

Hello_ DragonSeth,

I have tried to use some zTeam files. (http://forum.ragezone.com/f197/zteam-season-8-repack-video-1055676/)
But the files were infected. I am not willing to use files with false-positives even if they were.

Do you recommend this? http://forum.ragezone.com/f197/muemu-license-emulation-ss8-ss6-1091070/

All help is greatly appreciated. I am willing to provide an incentive ($$$) on my part via paypal if someone is able to help me.

Cheers,
BIG

Upvote 0
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

As i said message me on skype. And i can help you setup a server.

Upvote 0

BIG

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Hey @DragonSeth,

Thanks for replying. I am a complete beginner when it comes to this. I would like to attempt the server process myself, but would like an explanation of everything I need in order to do so.
I have very limited C++ and C# knowledge... any help is greatly appreciated.

Any specific links or server files you can redirect me to? I'll gladly check them out.

Cheers,
BIG

Upvote 0

BIG

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Update 12/19.

Currently still looking for stable and bugless server files... 90% bug free is fine too...

Can anyone please explain how to setup a server using just the source?
http://forum.ragezone.com/f197/source-muemu-1098374/

Cheers,
BIG

If anyone is interested in working on this project with me, feel free to do so via this forum page or PM. Once the server is up and running all team members will be compensated in some way...

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back