Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Hosting Suggestion

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Havent done anything for last 2 years with mu online and im planning to open Mu Online server.

Is OVH still best hosting option? Or is there any new hosting for gameservers?

Last edited:

cMu

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Hmm OVH is ok, I purchase always at xHosts.uk or SovaHost.net

don't go to lghost.co.uk the support is so bad

Upvote 0
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
ovh are still the best for me and choose vps only cheap can still handle mu online even you can upgrade it in the future once you need it

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello bro
you can try from ovh or if you don't have much money can try from here

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Wich one should i take, there is 3 types of VPS, VPS SSD / VPS CLOUD RAM and Basic VPS CLOUD.

Hmm OVH is ok, I purchase always at xHosts.uk or SovaHost.net

don't go to lghost.co.uk the support is so bad

is xhost.uk under OVH?

Upvote 0
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
try to use Azure VPS of microsoft
the vps got a price but your server is 100% safe from ddos

8 months and still counting on azure vps and never get any failure or down :)

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
does sovahost also has a game webhosting that support MU? im planning to buy from sovahost a game server but im not sure about the webhost I see it has only a normal webhost.

Upvote 0

cMu

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
does sovahost also has a game webhosting that support MU? im planning to buy from sovahost a game server but im not sure about the webhost I see it has only a normal webhost.

Yeah they have web hosting that support mssql (mu online).

Upvote 0
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
These are good. But it depends on your budget there is many sites that i recommend for you depending on your budget. If your going cheap use VPS if you have a high budget use dedicated servers. I have a few sites you can use. provided by many members over the last few months. Since i only use the first 3 i really recommend those [OVH] [GreenCloud] [PhotonVPS] are good in my opinion. But those are the only one i used out of that list.

- What I Recommend
- What KarLi Recommends

Other Options:

Also some extra information make sure you get something with anti ddos protection if you decide to get greencloud vps get seo tools 1 or better or get high ram vps they come with anti ddos.

If i remember correctly ovh and photonvps no matter what vps you buy comes with anti ddos.

Specs you need:

• Operating System: Windows OS
  • CPU: Dual Core Or Higher
  • Ram: 4-6 GB Ram
  • HDD: You could get by with 60 but i recommend 100
  • Network Speed: 100 MB don't do anything less if you can get higher go for it. But anything less if you have a lot of players everything will = SLOW

Have Fun,

Upvote 0
Back