Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

IGCN s9 bug

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
After a few minutes playing with Rage Fighter all items disappear from inventory and i get all starter items again(small axe and lvl 40 rings), skills get reseted too.

Anyone could help?

using igcn s9 files

Master Summoner
Reaction score
Ithink this error in Connect Server or Join Server Like in my MuEmu i change JoinServer.exe in onother JoinServer.exe and i got this Problem too if you go in game buy any Items then if you log out you will go back again in your Old item

Upvote 0
Rival Gamers Owner
Loyal Member
Reaction score
@seedmaker i think the problem is different to yours because we cant get the items back it also resets skills and only seems to happen when inventory is some what full and many hours have passed when not being logged in, it seems fine if u have full inventory loggout and login again all will still be their but if you wait some hours after logging out then logged back in then skills and inventory resets it might be related to x shop item expiring not sure digging deeper into it and so far we only experienced this with Rage Fighter Class

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Try to take a look at your database, maybe you missed some columns for RF. Check inventory and magiclist in Character table.

Upvote 0
Back