Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

IGCN Season 12 | Send mail Problem & Drop items Problem

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sending an email does not work properly, it is not possible to see the contents of the email..
also, chat does not work..

if i tried to send mail to some character (private mail) the character cant see the contents of the mail if hi opened the mail.
You can only see the title.

(screenshot)

Chat Server Message:

DataServer Error:

also, Someone know how to use /item command?
i tried to make stuff +all but i have no idea what to write..

i tried this code but it failed: /item 0 20 15 7 2 7 -3 0 0 0 0 0

(screenshot)

Help plz :)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Re: IGCN Season 12 | Send mail Problem & Drop items Problem

Probably, if there's isn't any IGC config file for them, those are hardcoded inside the server source code, which you have to do it manually and requires C/C++ programming skills and knowledge of OOP.

Gonna try and look for the Chat Server.

Upvote 0
Reaction score
@cover
problem about lucky items your files dont have the config in igc_common.txt so its not possible to happen, im not sure how else to enable 'allow fo' in lucky items, only on premium igcn i seen these configs so far, and actually even more.

for chat server u can try this one;

just make shortcut of Chatserver.exe and put 127.0.0.1 after location parameters on shortcut and run it (if server not running it will say fail) if server running all + gs it should be fine, even if it says FAIL ignore it and go and test first.

or you can try other repack of this s12 files + fixes on this link:

has all client/tools etc

pass for rar:
vndev.games

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
@cover
problem about lucky items your files dont have the config in igc_common.txt so its not possible to happen, im not sure how else to enable 'allow fo' in lucky items, only on premium igcn i seen these configs so far, and actually even more.

just make shortcut of Chatserver.exe and put 127.0.0.1 after location parameters on shortcut and run it (if server not running it will say fail) if server running all + gs it should be fine, even if it says FAIL ignore it and go and test first.

has all client/tools etc

pass for rar:
vndev.games

that repack s12 files + fixes need to be compiled because i dont know yet to compiled it sir

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

yes and also your sent to me there are the same not working

mate i will wait your promise to me that you will send to me the complied season 12

Upvote 0
Reaction score
Post screenshots of the ChatServer and how are you running it.

In DataServer.ini must be as next:

UseExDataServer = 1
ExDataServerPort = 55906

Make a backup of your IGC.DataServer.exe from DataServer folder and replace it with the one from the attachment.

ExDB is intergrated inside (as the .ini file is specifying)

The ChatServer must run using the shortcut with the following Target as next exemple:

C:/where_ever_you_have_it_path/ChatServer.exe 127.0.0.1

It should be connected. If not, please post screenshots, cause otherwise I can't understand what could be the problem.:laugh:

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Post screenshots of the ChatServer and how are you running it.

In DataServer.ini must be as next:

UseExDataServer = 1
ExDataServerPort = 55906

Make a backup of your IGC.DataServer.exe from DataServer folder and replace it with the one from the attachment.

ExDB is intergrated inside (as the .ini file is specifying)

The ChatServer must run using the shortcut with the following Target as next exemple:

C:/where_ever_you_have_it_path/ChatServer.exe 127.0.0.1

It should be connected. If not, please post screenshots, cause otherwise I can't understand what could be the problem.:laugh:

Hi, i tried to replace IGC.DataServer.exe but i got this message

***Update: After replacing the SQL file asks to update the password of the SQL User.
Problem solved.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Reaction score

Give me the link from where you downloaded the server files for season 12

Hi, i tried to replace IGC.DataServer.exe but i got this message

***Update: After replacing the SQL file asks to update the password of the SQL User.
Problem solved.

Alright. Now screenshot of the ChatServer running, please.

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
@cover

has all client/tools etc

pass for rar:
vndev.games

sir KarLi can i request can you compiled the s12 you shared

Upvote 0
Reaction score
sir KarLi can i request can you compiled the s12 you shared

Well i dont know how to compile, i dont do programming at all, sorry.
and the files i sent have compiled files + source why u dont use the compiled files ?

i dont know what you talking about...

HlfEBxW - IGCN Season 12 | Send mail Problem & Drop items Problem - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Upvote 0
Reaction score
@cover KarLi sent you in those archives the already compiled files of the S12.

If the lucky items are still not working with full opts thing using the compiled files, then that's a custom made thing which requires programming skills and in order to achieve that, you should learn programming or hire a programmer :laugh:

I donno if you are knowing this, but RageZone is actually for getting some of the help from others, while you are doing yourself, learn, etc. No ones will do everything while you are watching and just copy paste the thing xD No hard feelings or any offences:laugh:

Upvote 0
Reaction score
@cover In the source code for S12 files given by KarLi, I've found this:
Code:
 pugi::xml_node main = file.child("LuckyItem"); pugi::xml_node ticket_list = main.child("TicketItemList");
There should be 2 files for the LuckyItems in the IGCData named LuckyItemInfo_First and LuckyItemInfo_Second.In the LuckyItemInfo_First, find the Options success rate and modify them according to your needs.Do the same to LuckyItemInfo_Second.These files are used in the Gameservers
Code:
g_LuckyItemManager.LoadLuckyItemInfo(g_ConfigRead.GetPath("\\Items\\IGC_LuckyItemInfo_First.xml"));g_LuckyItemManager.LoadLuckyItemInfo(g_ConfigRead.GetPath("\\Items\\IGC_LuckyItemInfo_Second.xml"));

Also, READ the descriptions in the header of the XMLs config files.

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
@cover In the source code for S12 files given by KarLi, I've found this:
Code:
 pugi::xml_node main = file.child("LuckyItem"); pugi::xml_node ticket_list = main.child("TicketItemList");
There should be 2 files for the LuckyItems in the IGCData named LuckyItemInfo_First and LuckyItemInfo_Second.In the LuckyItemInfo_First, find the Options success rate and modify them according to your needs.Do the same to LuckyItemInfo_Second.These files are used in the Gameservers
Code:
g_LuckyItemManager.LoadLuckyItemInfo(g_ConfigRead.GetPath("\\Items\\IGC_LuckyItemInfo_First.xml"));g_LuckyItemManager.LoadLuckyItemInfo(g_ConfigRead.GetPath("\\Items\\IGC_LuckyItemInfo_Second.xml"));

Also, READ the descriptions in the header of the XMLs config files.

nothing happens mate by tje way thankyou

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

How do you get/make the lucky item? Using the Lucky Item Card or by command?Also, the Chat Server is working now?

make and lucky item card by command aswell not working

can you share your muserver and client

Upvote 0
Reaction score

can you post the config files from the IGCData folder for LuckyItems? (Both of them)

@cover I will show you an example:

So, LuckyItems must have this kind of config for options:

• <List ID="1" Description="1st Lucky Helm Ticket">
  • <!-- Total sum of SuccessRate(s) must be equal to 1000000 -->
  • <Option Level="0" SuccessRate="0" /><!-- +0 -->
  • <Option Level="1" SuccessRate="0" /> <!-- +4 -->
  • <Option Level="2" SuccessRate="0" /> <!-- +8 -->
  • <Option Level="3" SuccessRate="0" /> <!-- +12 -->
  • <Option Level="4" SuccessRate="0" /> <!-- +16 -->
  • <Option Level="5" SuccessRate="0" /> <!-- +20 -->
  • <Option Level="6" SuccessRate="0" /> <!-- +24 -->
  • <Option Level="7" SuccessRate="1000000" /> <!-- +28 --> </List>

Those Options must have total sum success rate of 1000000(Which means 100% summed up). and those are actually how many options Lucky Items supposed to have. Level 7 is the highest level, which mean all the options(full option).

Also, if you are live editing the configs, don't forget to reload them from the GameServer.

I've modified the actual Exc options of those: @cover (IGC_LuckyItemsInfo_Second file)

I've set Exc="-1" to "-3".

• <List ID="1" Name="2nd Lucky Helm Ticket">
  • <Item Cat="7" Index="66" Skill="0" Luck="1" Option="1" Exc="-3;8;9;10;11;12;13;14;15;19:" CharClass="4" /> <!-- Dark Soul Helm +Luck +Option (Class 4) -->
  • <Item Cat="7" Index="67" Skill="0" Luck="1" Option="1" Exc="-3;8;9;10;11;12;13;14;15;19:" CharClass="1" /> <!-- Dragon Helm +Luck +Option (Class 1) -->
  • <Item Cat="7" Index="68" Skill="0" Luck="1" Option="1" Exc="-3;8;9;10;11;12;13;14;15;19:" CharClass="2" /> <!-- Guardian Helm +Luck +Option (Class 2) -->
  • <Item Cat="7" Index="69" Skill="0" Luck="1" Option="1" Exc="-3;8;9;10;11;12;13;14;15;19:" CharClass="0" /> <!-- Legendary Helm +Luck +Option (Class 0) -->
  • <Item Cat="7" Index="70" Skill="0" Luck="1" Option="1" Exc="-3;8;9;10;11;12;13;14;15;19:" CharClass="5" /> <!-- Red Wing Helm +Luck +Option (Class 5) -->
  • <Item Cat="7" Index="72" Skill="0" Luck="1" Option="1" Exc="-3;8;9;10;11;12;13;14;15;19:" CharClass="6" /> <!-- Storm Jahad Helm +Luck +Option (Class 6) -->
  • <Item Cat="7" Index="97" Skill="0" Luck="1" Option="1" Exc="-3;8;9;10;11;12;13;14;15;19:" CharClass="7" /> <!-- Princie Helm +Luck +Option (Class 7) -->
  • </List>

In here, these on Exc, represents -3(Specific options) and the rest of the numbers are ExcellentOptions IDs from IGC_ExcellentOptions config file. Can accept maximum 9 options.

You can set whatever you want, but I don't think it will work EDR option on armors, so pay attention on what you are setting. !!!Read the Configs files!!!! Every config is having a description on top with what you can set.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Re: IGCN Season 12 | Send mail Problem &amp; Drop items Problem

can you post the config files from the IGCData folder for LuckyItems? (Both of them)

@cover I will show you an example:

So, LuckyItems must have this kind of config for options:

• <List ID="1" Description="1st Lucky Helm Ticket">
  • <!-- Total sum of SuccessRate(s) must be equal to 1000000 -->
  • <Option Level="0" SuccessRate="0" /><!-- +0 -->
  • <Option Level="1" SuccessRate="0" /> <!-- +4 -->
  • <Option Level="2" SuccessRate="0" /> <!-- +8 -->
  • <Option Level="3" SuccessRate="0" /> <!-- +12 -->
  • <Option Level="4" SuccessRate="0" /> <!-- +16 -->
  • <Option Level="5" SuccessRate="0" /> <!-- +20 -->
  • <Option Level="6" SuccessRate="0" /> <!-- +24 -->
  • <Option Level="7" SuccessRate="1000000" /> <!-- +28 --> </List>

Those Options must have total sum success rate of 1000000(Which means 100% summed up). and those are actually how many options Lucky Items supposed to have. Level 7 is the highest level, which mean all the options(full option).

Also, if you are live editing the configs, don't forget to reload them from the GameServer.

I've modified the actual Exc options of those: @cover (IGC_LuckyItemsInfo_Second file)

I've set Exc="-1" to "-3".

• <List ID="1" Name="2nd Lucky Helm Ticket">
  • <Item Cat="7" Index="66" Skill="0" Luck="1" Option="1" Exc="-3;8;9;10;11;12;13;14;15;19:" CharClass="4" /> <!-- Dark Soul Helm +Luck +Option (Class 4) -->
  • <Item Cat="7" Index="67" Skill="0" Luck="1" Option="1" Exc="-3;8;9;10;11;12;13;14;15;19:" CharClass="1" /> <!-- Dragon Helm +Luck +Option (Class 1) -->
  • <Item Cat="7" Index="68" Skill="0" Luck="1" Option="1" Exc="-3;8;9;10;11;12;13;14;15;19:" CharClass="2" /> <!-- Guardian Helm +Luck +Option (Class 2) -->
  • <Item Cat="7" Index="69" Skill="0" Luck="1" Option="1" Exc="-3;8;9;10;11;12;13;14;15;19:" CharClass="0" /> <!-- Legendary Helm +Luck +Option (Class 0) -->
  • <Item Cat="7" Index="70" Skill="0" Luck="1" Option="1" Exc="-3;8;9;10;11;12;13;14;15;19:" CharClass="5" /> <!-- Red Wing Helm +Luck +Option (Class 5) -->
  • <Item Cat="7" Index="72" Skill="0" Luck="1" Option="1" Exc="-3;8;9;10;11;12;13;14;15;19:" CharClass="6" /> <!-- Storm Jahad Helm +Luck +Option (Class 6) -->
  • <Item Cat="7" Index="97" Skill="0" Luck="1" Option="1" Exc="-3;8;9;10;11;12;13;14;15;19:" CharClass="7" /> <!-- Princie Helm +Luck +Option (Class 7) -->
  • </List>

In here, these on Exc, represents -3(Specific options) and the rest of the numbers are ExcellentOptions IDs from IGC_ExcellentOptions config file. Can accept maximum 9 options.

You can set whatever you want, but I don't think it will work EDR option on armors, so pay attention on what you are setting. !!!Read the Configs files!!!! Every config is having a description on top with what you can set.

i followed your guide but still not working

Upvote 0
Back