IGCN Season 12 | Send mail Problem & Drop items Problem

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 47
  1. #1
    Hardcore Member yuval07 is offline
    MemberRank
    Oct 2014 Join Date
    130Posts

    Support IGCN Season 12 | Send mail Problem & Drop items Problem

    IGCN Season 12 | Send mail Problem & Drop items Problem
    Sending an email does not work properly, it is not possible to see the contents of the email..
    also, chat does not work..

    if i tried to send mail to some character (private mail) the character cant see the contents of the mail if hi opened the mail.
    You can only see the title.


    (screenshot)




    Chat Server Message:




    DataServer Error:




    also, Someone know how to use /item command?
    i tried to make stuff +all but i have no idea what to write..

    i tried this code but it failed: /item 0 20 15 7 2 7 -3 0 0 0 0 0

    (screenshot)





    Help plz :)
    Last edited by yuval07; 15-01-21 at 07:04 PM. Reason: update


  2. #2
    Hardcore Member yuval07 is offline
    MemberRank
    Oct 2014 Join Date
    130Posts

    Re: IGCN Season 12 | Send mail Problem & Drop items Problem

    Up up up

  3. #3
    Hardcore Member yuval07 is offline
    MemberRank
    Oct 2014 Join Date
    130Posts

    Re: IGCN Season 12 | Send mail Problem & Drop items Problem

    UP Plz help..

  4. #4
    Hardcore Member yuval07 is offline
    MemberRank
    Oct 2014 Join Date
    130Posts

    Re: IGCN Season 12 | Send mail Problem & Drop items Problem

    UP Plz help..

  5. #5
    Hardcore Member VadimashRS is offline
    MemberRank
    Sep 2011 Join Date
    141Posts

    Re: IGCN Season 12 | Send mail Problem & Drop items Problem

    /item 0 20 15 7 2 7 63 0 0 0 0 0

    Item Category
    Item Number
    Item Level 1-15
    Item Skil 0-1
    LUCK 0-1
    Jewel of Life options 1-7
    Exe options 1-63
    Ancient option Tier 1 (5,10) Tier 2 (6,9) Tier 3 (20,24)
    Number of sockets (1-5) 0=no socket

  6. #6
    Hardcore Member yuval07 is offline
    MemberRank
    Oct 2014 Join Date
    130Posts

    Re: IGCN Season 12 | Send mail Problem & Drop items Problem

    Quote Originally Posted by VadimashRS View Post
    /item 0 20 15 7 2 7 63 0 0 0 0 0

    Item Category
    Item Number
    Item Level 1-15
    Item Skil 0-1
    LUCK 0-1
    Jewel of Life options 1-7
    Exe options 1-63
    Ancient option Tier 1 (5,10) Tier 2 (6,9) Tier 3 (20,24)
    Number of sockets (1-5) 0=no socket
    i tried this code before :(

  7. #7
    Account Upgraded | Title Enabled! cover is offline
    True MemberRank
    Jun 2016 Join Date
    277Posts

    Re: IGCN Season 12 | Send mail Problem & Drop items Problem

    uppppppp for this

  8. #8
    Account Upgraded | Title Enabled! zipper20032 is offline
    True MemberRank
    Oct 2006 Join Date
    210Posts

    Re: IGCN Season 12 | Send mail Problem & Drop items Problem

    I'm not sure if the Chat option ever worked before. Also, can't remember if the IGCN developed any Chat Servers for S12 files.While the whisper option or global post messages are still working, why they would need that Chat option?Also, for dropping items, I think is something wrong inside the client dll(IGC.dll) when dropping the item. You will need the source code for that.Also, could be a gameserver bug where the command is not working properly for socket items.

  9. #9
    Account Upgraded | Title Enabled! cover is offline
    True MemberRank
    Jun 2016 Join Date
    277Posts

    Re: IGCN Season 12 | Send mail Problem & Drop items Problem

    Quote Originally Posted by zipper20032 View Post
    I'm not sure if the Chat option ever worked before. Also, can't remember if the IGCN developed any Chat Servers for S12 files.While the whisper option or global post messages are still working, why they would need that Chat option?Also, for dropping items, I think is something wrong inside the client dll(IGC.dll) when dropping the item. You will need the source code for that.Also, could be a gameserver bug where the command is not working properly for socket items.
    do you remember what location in the server files of chat opt ? also lucky items cant full opt aswell in mumaker which is essential tools

  10. #10
    Account Upgraded | Title Enabled! zipper20032 is offline
    True MemberRank
    Oct 2006 Join Date
    210Posts

    Re: IGCN Season 12 | Send mail Problem & Drop items Problem

    Not in the server files, but in the server files source code. You need knowledge of C/C++ programming language in order to correct and fix those bugs.All IGCN server files are coming with many bugs, different from version to version, but if you are willing to start developing a server and have a less bugged one, you will need some C++ skills and a lot of patience of understanding what's going on inside the server source code.For the Chat Server bug, is possible but not guaranteed to be fixed by having an actual Chat Server from other server versions. I donno if it'll work, cause the data packets could be different, but worth a try.I will try to find a Chat Server for you.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Here's a Chat Server I had from a Season 8.ChatServer.rar

    Also, the ExDB should be running.

  11. #11
    Hardcore Member yuval07 is offline
    MemberRank
    Oct 2014 Join Date
    130Posts

    Re: IGCN Season 12 | Send mail Problem & Drop items Problem

    Quote Originally Posted by zipper20032 View Post
    Not in the server files, but in the server files source code. You need knowledge of C/C++ programming language in order to correct and fix those bugs.All IGCN server files are coming with many bugs, different from version to version, but if you are willing to start developing a server and have a less bugged one, you will need some C++ skills and a lot of patience of understanding what's going on inside the server source code.For the Chat Server bug, is possible but not guaranteed to be fixed by having an actual Chat Server from other server versions. I donno if it'll work, cause the data packets could be different, but worth a try.I will try to find a Chat Server for you.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Here's a Chat Server I had from a Season 8.ChatServer.rar

    Also, the ExDB should be running.

    I would be very grateful if you could update me as well if you find a solution for Chat Server.
    By the way, it seems to me that it is in the DataServer but I'm not sure about that..
    i'll update also about that..

  12. #12
    Account Upgraded | Title Enabled! cover is offline
    True MemberRank
    Jun 2016 Join Date
    277Posts

    Re: IGCN Season 12 | Send mail Problem & Drop items Problem

    Quote Originally Posted by zipper20032 View Post
    Not in the server files, but in the server files source code. You need knowledge of C/C++ programming language in order to correct and fix those bugs.All IGCN server files are coming with many bugs, different from version to version, but if you are willing to start developing a server and have a less bugged one, you will need some C++ skills and a lot of patience of understanding what's going on inside the server source code.For the Chat Server bug, is possible but not guaranteed to be fixed by having an actual Chat Server from other server versions. I donno if it'll work, cause the data packets could be different, but worth a try.I will try to find a Chat Server for you.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Here's a Chat Server I had from a Season 8.ChatServer.rar

    Also, the ExDB should be running.

    super thank you mate by the way where i can put that chat server

  13. #13
    Account Upgraded | Title Enabled! zipper20032 is offline
    True MemberRank
    Oct 2006 Join Date
    210Posts

    Re: IGCN Season 12 | Send mail Problem & Drop items Problem

    Quote Originally Posted by cover View Post
    super thank you mate by the way where i can put that chat server
    Inside your server files, whereever you want.Also I forgot to mention that the chat server must start with a parameter:Create shortcut -> Right Click, Properties -> on the path Eg. "C:/........./ChatServer.exe" add after the quotes 127.0.0.1 and press Apply.It should look like this:"C:/........./ChatServer.exe" 127.0.0.1
    Last edited by zipper20032; 24-01-21 at 01:36 PM.

  14. #14
    Account Upgraded | Title Enabled! cover is offline
    True MemberRank
    Jun 2016 Join Date
    277Posts

    Re: IGCN Season 12 | Send mail Problem & Drop items Problem

    Quote Originally Posted by zipper20032 View Post
    Inside your server files, whereever you want.Also I forgot to mention that the chat server must start with a parameter:Create shortcut -> Right Click, Properties -> on the path Eg. "C:/........./ChatServer.exe" add after the quotes 127.0.0.1 and press Apply.It should look like this:"C:/........./ChatServer.exe" 127.0.0.1

    i did what you say but it comes with this error
    the name C:MUSERVER\chatserver\chatserver.exe" 127.0.0.1 specified in thetarget box is not valid. make sure the path and file name are correct

  15. #15
    Account Upgraded | Title Enabled! zipper20032 is offline
    True MemberRank
    Oct 2006 Join Date
    210Posts

    Re: IGCN Season 12 | Send mail Problem & Drop items Problem

    It should work.https://ibb.co/0Y0fPhh



Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Advertisement