Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

IGCN Season 12 | Send mail Problem & Drop items Problem

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sending an email does not work properly, it is not possible to see the contents of the email..
also, chat does not work..

if i tried to send mail to some character (private mail) the character cant see the contents of the mail if hi opened the mail.
You can only see the title.

(screenshot)

Chat Server Message:

DataServer Error:

also, Someone know how to use /item command?
i tried to make stuff +all but i have no idea what to write..

i tried this code but it failed: /item 0 20 15 7 2 7 -3 0 0 0 0 0

(screenshot)

Help plz :)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Re: IGCN Season 12 | Send mail Problem & Drop items Problem

The problem is the GameServer not accepting Exc for LuckyItems.This is the source for loading Lucky Items from the IGCData configs. It requires programming skills in order to make it functional and a lot of attention in order to create your full opts Lucky Item.Maximum stats these items are accepting.--->

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

The problem is the GameServer not accepting Exc for LuckyItems.This is the source for loading Lucky Items from the IGCData configs. It requires programming skills in order to make it functional and a lot of attention in order to create your full opts Lucky Item.Maximum stats these items are accepting.--->

yes need source for gameserver but the thing is i dont know how to code the source

Upvote 0
Reaction score

I do know how to code the source and compile it, but it's gonna take time which I don't have.
The point is you have to know someone to do the coding or hire someone.

The excellent Lucky Items are a CUSTOM thing which no one will share unless you are paying for such things or they are freely share them by their own initiative.

The lucky items not "working" is an original thing. Those items supposed to be non-excellent.
If you wanna learn programming such things, you should start searching for C/C++ tutorials. :blushing:

Learn C/C++ basics, then go for OOP(OOP is the thing which you need when you code such things as Mu Online server files).

yes need source for gameserver but the thing is i dont know how to code the source
Try editing the IGC_ItemSetOption. There are the options available for each Item Set.After you change it, you need to add these to the ItemSetOption.bmd inside the game client file.

Upvote 0
Back