Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

im looking for

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello im looking for good free mu server files with no error or virus and with odbc. i already tried a few files here but it not seems to work like it should i get errors. so wich server files you recommend? at least Season 6 files plz

thx

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
search in forum. igcn x9 , they release it with source code

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
First you could start with proper topic name so someone who is interested in same question could find the answer faster. IDK where mods are looking..

Upvote 0
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
IGCN- S9, S10 Source
TitanTech- S6
MuEMU- S4,S6,S8
Zteam- S6,S8

Enjoy look up all those teams and you will find the most stable files. Also if your looking for bugless it's not possible. Also viruses? Thats why you should have security for. Most files are easily clean if not they need to get off your desktop quick. But most server files here are virus free. If you find a virus file report it and the mod's will take it down.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I get loginserver connect fail and bind errors.. tried a few files anyone know the problem?

Upvote 0
Back