Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How to import maps/monsters from higher versions to much older ones?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello, My friend owns a server runs on relatively old version (1.00N) and he wants to add a couple of more maps+mobs from higher versions (Aida, Kanturu, Raklion...). Is it possible? How can you do that? Where to get the files needed?
Thanks

Reaction score
Hello there,

yes this is super possible, you must get the maps, and do some work with pentium tools cracked by xakumm and world editor 0.30 maybe aswell.
then extract and locate all the files correctly and use the correct map numbers in .att .map and .obj files with pentium tools, for server side aswell .

Also you must notice, and beware of your limitations in your client and server, depends so if your limits are not open on the game server for adding more maps, then you might have to replace some as your last option.

contact me for depth explanation of the whole process if you like =)

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello there,

yes this is super possible, you must get the maps, and do some work with pentium tools cracked by xakumm and world editor 0.30 maybe aswell.
then extract and locate all the files correctly and use the correct map numbers in .att .map and .obj files with pentium tools, for server side aswell .

Also you must notice, and beware of your limitations in your client and server, depends so if your limits are not open on the game server for adding more maps, then you might have to replace some as your last option.

contact me for depth explanation of the whole process if you like =)

Hey thanks for the answer! Sorry for the late reply (I wasn't here for a while)
can you contact me for the detailed explaination pls?

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i thought that was an enough explanation on how to start figuring out :D

Where do you recommend getting the files I need? S2/S3/S4 depends on when the content was made available? or even taking the files from the newest version (S15) will work?

Upvote 0
Back